Build the damn thing already! Another Trump plan to build the Wall

D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member
This is looking like an empty promise as time passes. Pity. Can you imagine the meltdown from the snowflake brigade if it ever was built.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
He needs to deploy the military and patrol. Then he can declare the wall built.
That's exactly what I believe. Put 10 divisions of Marines on the border and tell the Mexican government that their allowing ANY illegal aliens into the border area will be considered a hostile act and dealt with accordingly.

D

Deleted member 1106

Non Registered Member
This is looking like an empty promise as time passes. Pity. Can you imagine the meltdown from the snowflake brigade if it ever was built.
it's about time he came down harder on Twitter Google also etc.
they're directly censoring his supporters and all we have got from the president is bluster.
at this stage I think trump is a useful troll, a man to rev everybody up. As for getting anything done, I'll not hold my breath.
the arguement that the deep state is halting all his policies is wearing thin, Obama used to blame the deep state for his "unnecessary wars" it seems the deep state is a get out of jail card for a presidents inadequacies.

D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member
That's exactly what I believe. Put 10 divisions of Marines on the border and tell the Mexican government that their allowing ANY illegal aliens into the border area will be considered a hostile act and dealt with accordingly.
I don't understand the opposition to a border wall. What exactly is the argument against it? The only people it would stop would be *illegal* immigrants.

D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member
it's about time he came down harder on Twitter Google also etc.
they're directly censoring his supporters and all we have got from the president is bluster.
at this stage I think trump is a useful troll, a man to rev everybody up. As for getting anything done, I'll not hold my breath.
the arguement that the deep state is halting all his policies is wearing thin, Obama used to blame the deep state for his "unnecessary wars" it seems the deep state is a get out of jail card for a presidents inadequacies.
Is there much he could do about twitter, google etc with them being private companies? I don't think the first amendment extends to private companies (I could be wrong).

I think you are right about him being pretty much a troll. In some ways that's a good thing. I've got great enjoyment out of seeing him winding up smug celebrities, social media snowflakes etc.. But whether he really believed all his pre-election rhetoric about halting immigration I'm not sure.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
When Obama promised more transparency during the campaigns, it may have raised a few eyebrows from the entrenched bureaucracies, who along with the MOC, banks and media do indeed run the country, but once he was in the saddle, they realized a ringer had been elected.

Trump did more than raise eyebrows, he set off alarm bells and DEFCON 1 sirens. They have been at his throat since he was elected and they will not stop until he is dead and gone. Unlike Obama, whose limp-wristed approach to practically everything except for race-baiting and rabble-rousing wasn't taken seriously. The Deep State is akin to a hostile living organism whose very existence is threatened, and it will fight tooth and nail to defend itself.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1106

Non Registered Member
Is there much he could do about twitter, google etc with them being private companies? I don't think the first amendment extends to private companies (I could be wrong).

I think you are right about him being pretty much a troll. In some ways that's a good thing. I've got great enjoyment out of seeing him winding up smug celebrities, social media snowflakes etc.. But whether he really believed all his pre-election rhetoric about halting immigration I'm not sure.
no doubt he is the best president in decades but if he doesn't have the will or way to sort out a few private companies censoring him and his followers then he'll get nothing done. trump is more of a Daniel o Connell type, within the regimes framework he has organised the troops so that they're now ready to fight when a stronger leader arrives.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I don't understand the opposition to a border wall. What exactly is the argument against it? The only people it would stop would be *illegal* immigrants.
The humanitarian argument is of course most popular because it tugs on people's heart strings. We are a nation of immigrants and the Zeroth Amendment (i.e. everyone has a right to immigrate to the US). The argument that it is hostile to Mexico is another one that's dusted off and trotted out.

The fact of the matter is (and this can be seen by the rise of the tokens running the Democrat Party, a Dominican and a Black Moslem), without the 1965 Immigration Act and subsequently nearly unfettered legal and illegal immigration form the third-world, the party would have been dead meat long ago. Any serious talk of curtailing immigration represents an existential threat to Democrats. As happened with Reagan Democrats who abandoned the Reps in droves, whites (excepting environmentalist and LGBTQXYZ kooks) will not necessarily leave the party, they simply will no longer vote.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member
The humanitarian argument is of course most popular because it tugs on people's heart strings. We are a nation of immigrants and the Zeroth Amendment (i.e. everyone has a right to immigrate to the US). The argument that it is hostile to Mexico is another one that's dusted off and trotted out.

The fact of the matter is (and this can be seen by the rise of the tokens running the Democrat Party, a Dominican and a Black Moslem), without the 1965 Immigration Act and the subsequently nearly unfettered legal and illegal immigration form the third-world, the party would have been long be dead meat long ago. Any serious talk of curtailing immigration represents an existential threat to Democrats. As happened with Reagan Democrats who abandoned the Reps in droves, whites (excepting environmentalist and LGBTQXYZ kooks) will not necessarily leave the party, they simply will no longer vote.
That's very interesting, Tadhg. I hadn't really thought of that angle. I suppose it's the same in the UK with Labour and the votes they get from immigrant communities - but also the other side of the party ie. the traditional white working class base who are getting fed up with the numbers coming in.

Top Bottom