Budget 2021

This is the fake budget, entirely dreamed up on borrowed money the only cash we have they are about to blow. The govt are currently throwing money at the building industry in order to stave off the reckoning that is coming.

The airline and hospitality industries must be very close to collapse.

I predict civil disorder and the deconstruction of the marxist complex within 18 months.........

Electricity

PI Member
Remember a lad a few years ago on p.ie, ended up firebombing the dept of revenue over a budget.

OP
page61

page61

PI Member
How come all is gone quiet on this fiasco ... We could do with hospital beds at the moment . Imagine how many hospitals /beds €2 Billion could buy but not a mention.
I would have thought the opposition would be all over this

Clanrickard

PI Member
Massive deficit this year and next. No tax cuts and no welfare increases. Why was a 2% given to the public sector last week? Why 250 to students? Why not write off the 3000 they all have to pay.

On the plus side self employed to be tread similarly to PRSI workers for tax credit purposes and rates being waived.

Jay Homer Simpson

PI Member
How come all is gone quiet on this fiasco ... We could do with hospital beds at the moment . Imagine how many hospitals /beds €2 Billion could buy but not a mention.
I would have thought the opposition would be all over this

There is no such thing as opposition in Dail Eireann

Catalpa

PI Member
So has Pascal stated what is the sum total of the Budget spend of all this?

Clearly this is yet another attempt to borrow our way out of a Huge Financial Crises

-and kick the can down the road...

On the very risky bet that CV will be a thing of the past by Halloween 2021 as we quite clearly can't do it twice in a row

I'm not so sure this is gonna work folks

Be afraid...be very afraid....🎃

Volatire

PI Member
We must stop wasting money on healthy and spend it on something useful such as stealth bombers.

Top Bottom