Brother of Martin McGuinness joining Peadar Tóibín in new 32 County Pro Life Republican Party

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

It depends on what he means by refuge. Allowing someone to stay here for a limited time if they have a very good reason is no harm. I wouldn't call young military aged men draft dodging because their country is under attack a good reason.

Liberalagenda

PI Member
Former councillor Anne Brolly and her husband Francie, a former East Derry MLA, and the late Martin McGuinness' brother Declan have voiced their support for Meath TD Peadar Toibin's party.

Mrs Brolly said: "There is nobody really speaking for the pro-life voice. The SDLP may have people in their party who are pro-life but they must nail their colours to the mast and make it clear where they stand on the this most important issue.

"I think there is growing unease amongst politicians on both sides of the border and within Sinn Fein for definite.

"I think once someone of Peadar's standing comes out it gives others confidence to do the same, and I believe there will be others who will resign because of how liberal the Republic's abortion laws will be.

"While things are at an embryonic stage, what we are talking about is an authentic 32-county republican movement, because republicanism is based on the individual right, the cornerstone of which is the right of conscience.

Abortion row ex-SF mayor insists many will defect to pro-life party - BelfastTelegraph.co.uk
I'll get a cloth for that egg on your face if I was you.
Why would a Brit care anyway?

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
How do you know?
Where's he from exactly?
Why is he always praising Britain?

..and he wrote against a united Ireland.
You are not going to get anyone's personal details on here.

Tadgh is for a united Ireland- he just thinks for perfectly legitimate reasons that now is not the time for one because of the depth of the mess the South is in.

Liberalagenda

PI Member
You are not going to get anyone's personal details on here.

Tadgh is for a united Ireland- he just thinks for perfectly legitimate reasons that now is not the time for one because of the depth of the mess the South is in.
I don't want his personal details, but he's having a go at people who moved here when it's obvious that, if he actually lives here then he moved here.
You and he have the same predjuices so I'm not surprised that you would be his mouth piece.

Top Bottom