Brother of Martin McGuinness joining Peadar Tóibín in new 32 County Pro Life Republican Party

George Dillon

PI Member
Well, Pro Life and Immigration go hand in hand. Peadar is smart enough to know that mass immigration is not helping the countries those migrants are coming from.

Do you mean that pro-life should go with anti-Mass Immgration?

The Catholic Church is pro-life, and fanatically pro- unlimited migration.
Ask the Argentinian guy.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Toibin has set himself up as a pro-life Castro basically.

It depends how deeply whipped this party is. The only people I know in this post-Cherish party are mass immigration sceptics (except one guy).

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Do you mean that pro-life should go with anti-Mass Immgration?

The Catholic Church is pro-life, and fanatically pro- unlimited migration.
Ask the Argentinian guy.

Pro Life and anti-immigration people tend to be the same in Ireland. I don't think the Catholic clergy have any influence on this matter.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
The Catholic Church is one of the loudest boosters for Mass Immigration, and this outfit is shaping up to be the political wng of the Catholic Church.
I wouldn't touch them at this stage.

(For anyone interested, I am a practicing Catholic).

I don't know where you got the idea that Peadar and his crew are so close to the Catholic Church.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
There was a tiny group there who were hoping Tóibín would have an anti-immigration platform.

They were given a polite hearing and an equally polite and firm assurance that this would not be part of the policy platform.

Tóibín stated: “We seek a pluralist society that welcomes people in need of refuge.

We welcome people from all religions and none equally.”
The ol Hatchets sharper than a Fishwife's Tounge :wink:

So far I don't rate this Boy, I don't rate this Boy at all, at all...

George Dillon

PI Member
I don't know where you got the idea that Peadar and his crew are so close to the Catholic Church.
It's easy. PT is pro--life, pro--Migration, stresses the family, believes in 'social justice'...
Just what the Bishops ordered!
Even had a write--up in 'Alive'....

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
It's easy. PT is pro--life, pro--Migration, stresses the family, believes in 'social justice'...

Of course Alive welcomes any Pro Life party. It remains to be seen if the party is pro-immigration. Peadar will have to move in the direction of the majority of the party on that issue.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Most of the Bishops are New Agers, not pro-lifers & Alive isn't liked by the hierarchy. Noone listens to them & neither does PT.

His is a clumsy tweet but it doesn't change the equation. We've got three horses in the race championing immigration control and an extra, more mainstream horse to soften the mainstream parties.

It's a good stable.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Most of the Bishops are New Agers, not pro-lifers & Alive isn't liked by the hierarchy. Noone listens to them & neither does PT.

His is a clumsy tweet but it doesn't change the equation. We've got three horses in the race championing immigration control and an extra, more mainstream horse to soften the mainstream parties.

It's a good stable.

That's the way I see it. Justin, Hermann and Peadar are all skinning the same cat in their own particular way.

Top Bottom