Brother of Martin McGuinness joining Peadar Tóibín in new 32 County Pro Life Republican Party

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
"Our new all Ireland Movement will not be an anti immigration party. We will treat everyone in Ireland equally and we will offer refuge to those in need of it. " PT

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
The problem with you is you are a stunted party hack that puts party before nation. You have no problem smearing good men to shield your 'party brand' You worship political parties. It's a common affliction but especially so among politics.ie cretins.

I don't care about political parties. I care about the man. PT is a quality guy who never compromised his core beliefs and incurred a terrible cost in so doing.

I wouldn't expect a tedious smear merchant and cowardly party hack to appreciate traits such as courage and integrity; traits PT has in abundance.

Macushla

PI Member
Sometimes I think our own nationalists and anti-mass-immigration people do the most harm. Particularly when they start spooking normal humans with all the nonsense talking about these supranational treaties and international plots. Peadar T. could be sold a reasonably moderate Irish nationalist position opposing open borders dogma. But instead people started badgering him about the UN compact treaty and "the great replacement" and all this stuff. The regime and left were eagerly awaiting his response and naturally he responded with a denunciation.

The same goes for appealing to local non-political normal people. The left continually beat them into disavowing 'racism' and the 'far-right'. That's a tactic they'll always use, but we don't do ourselves any favours by talking like nutters. A principled nationalist opposition to mass-immigration and open border policies; the effect it has on housing, local services, etc. is much more salable than "We have the stop the UN Migration Pact now! It's going to be a genocide of white nations. Google Count Coudenhove-Kalegeri! Learn the truth!"

Catalpa

PI Member
Sometimes I think our own nationalists and anti-mass-immigration people do the most harm. Particularly when they start spooking normal humans with all the nonsense talking about these supranational treaties and international plots. Peadar T. could be sold a reasonably moderate Irish nationalist position opposing open borders dogma. But instead people started badgering him about the UN compact treaty and "the great replacement" and all this stuff. The regime and left were eagerly awaiting his response and naturally he responded with a denunciation.

The same goes for appealing to local non-political normal people. The left continually beat them into disavowing 'racism' and the 'far-right'. That's a tactic they'll always use, but we don't do ourselves any favours by talking like nutters. A principled nationalist opposition to mass-immigration and open border policies; the effect it has on housing, local services, etc. is much more salable than "We have the stop the UN Migration Pact now! It's going to be a genocide of white nations. Google Count Coudenhove-Kalegeri! Learn the truth!"
Be Radical - or be Redundant!

This Compact is designed to facilitate Mass Immigration

I think it is perfectly reasonable argument to point that out.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
The problem with you is you are a stunted party hack that puts party before nation. You have no problem smearing good men to shield your 'party brand' You worship political parties. It's a common affliction but especially so among politics.ie cretins.

I don't care about political parties. I care about the man. PT is a quality guy who never compromised his core beliefs and incurred a terrible cost in so doing.

I wouldn't expect a tedious smear merchant and cowardly party hack to appreciate traits such as courage and integrity; traits PT has in abundance.
Another Immigration Push from "Same Fein" ...

FightingForTheBull

PI Member

Yes i've seen this with 'our lot' going in on the comments for the recent Direct Plantation centres going on about White genocide and Kalegeri. Well done. You've just shot yourself in the foot and made normal people think they're far right racists for opposing the plantation.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member

PT will do the pragmatic thing on immigration. We need to do our best to usher in quality people into the political arena. They won't all agree, they won't all be perfect, each will have their specialty but quality honest men and women is what we need.

Whatever about twitter antics, I do think there will be greater unity in real life in this time of savage regime unilateralism.

And any idiot that starts feuding and fighting along petty party lines or wraps themselves up in party brands needs to be frozen out. That kind of garbage will wreck everything.

Macushla

PI Member
Be Radical - or be Redundant!

This Compact is designed to facilitate Mass Immigration

I think it is perfectly reasonable argument to point that out.
Great advice from Michael McDowell whose party collapsed under his watch and who's currently pissing all over his own referendum in the Seanad.

We've already had mass-immigration. We don't need a supranational Treaty to make into the bogeyman and imply that withdrawing from it is the panacea to immigration problems. Mass-immigration already happened, this is just a minor retroactive justification.

BrightFuture

PI Member

He would have done nothing whatever language you gave him, hes a boomer with a MLK avatar. Hes probs got rosa parks shit on his bookshelf.

"Muh equality"

Just think about having a mind for 4 decades and your avatar is MLK. Hes no use.

Catalpa

PI Member
Great advice from Michael McDowell whose party collapsed under his watch and who's currently pissing all over his own referendum in the Seanad.

We've already had mass-immigration. We don't need a supranational Treaty to make into the bogeyman and imply that withdrawing from it is the panacea to immigration problems. Mass-immigration already happened, this is just a minor retroactive justification.
You think we have had Mass Immigration?

You aint seen nothing yet me boy!

Top Bottom