'Broadcasting Authority of Ireland need to police social media to avoid another Trump or Brexit' -Prof. Alan Smeaton

bells of shandon

PI Member
Russiagate has turned out to be a Nothingburger and Robert Muellers pathetic appearance at the Senate Committee confirms it. Russiagate was a soft coup attempt to remove Donald Trump as President.
It was concocted by the Democrats and supported by the CIA, FBI, Dept of Justice and the Obama Admin. They all stood to lose access to Clinton Foundation slush fund money and positions of Power.
The Donald really screwed them over. I still cannot figure whether he is a political genius or just lucky.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
I see that Val is a Communist - he doesn't believe in private property, but believes that Nature owns everything. Well said Val.

valamhic

PI Member
Russiagate has turned out to be a Nothingburger and Robert Muellers pathetic appearance at the Senate Committee confirms it. Russiagate was a soft coup attempt to remove Donald Trump as President.
It was concocted by the Democrats and supported by the CIA, FBI, Dept of Justice and the Obama Admin. They all stood to lose access to Clinton Foundation slush fund money and positions of Power.
The Donald really screwed them over. I still cannot figure whether he is a political genius or just lucky.
My view of it was this:

1) The Russians probably did some hacking and messing and they probably favoured Trump because several well connected said so.

2) Wikileaks got most of the hacked information and published it openly. I was reading it on line every morning as it unfolded. Trump got hold
of it too. He used it, so what?

Alf Tupper

PI Member
Ray D'Arcy,,, what a little slimy retard,, it's like giving that fascist Jon Snow on RTE a chat show,,

RTE Scum propaganda robbing the little guy and shoveling lies and sh1t every day,,

Fook OFF and die RTE,, lying D4 retards,,
I remember when he presented The Den on children's television with the puppets Zig and Zag. It can't have been easy for him to be clearly the least intelligent and also the smallest of the trio. I can still vividly recall the dead artificiality of the eyes, although in contrast the puppets' eyes were much more lifelike.

Last edited:

bells of shandon

PI Member
Attached is a rundown on the Mueller Report on Russian collusion in the Potus election. Long and short of the story is there was no collusion, but an attempt by Mueller to cover up a conspiracy to overthrow a democratically elected President by nefarious means.

Trump and Brexit happened because middle-america and middle-england are furious with their incompetent nasty ruling elites.

Ireland will vote Irexit if there is a Pakistani-rape-gang grooming scandal here. Now what assurances have the irish authorities taken to prevent the same nightmare happening on our island ?

ShumanTheHuman

Donator
PI Member
Trump and Brexit happened because middle-america and middle-england are furious with their incompetent nasty ruling elites.

Ireland will vote Irexit if there is a Pakistani-rape-gang grooming scandal here. Now what assurances have the irish authorities taken to prevent the same nightmare happening on our island ?
I'm pretty sure the Irish Establishment has calculated, correctly I believe, that the Irish are as supine as the British and the rest of the Western European population, and will simply allow themselves to be taken over, rape gangs and all - the prevalence of "Love Football - Hate Racism" types of young Irishmen is an indication of this, and ultimately replaced. Significantly the Irish electorate is at least a decade behind the rest of the civilised world, Overton Window wise, so I reckon we still have the best part of a decade, at best, before revived Nationalism gets traction at which point it will be too late to do anything through the ballot box.
The fall of the Euro may garner the environment for rapid radical change politically but without a global disaster of that magnitude nothing will change democratically. Hopefully a revolutionary movement capable of overthrowing the establishment is brewing but I'm not holding my breath on that one

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
This is too long. No Irish regulator works. I can vouch for that. He is wrong about Russian interference. They did interfere but there is nothig to show it was on Trumps behalf. Information about Hillary was obtained, Russia helped make it public and Trump used it to discredit Hillary. It was Hillary who did wrong and everything after that was merely a consequence of that.
What planet are these idiots living on
The global powers whether it the US Russia China UK EU etc have always tried to interfere with elections in their own interests if they can get away with it

their problem is when it doesn't go in their own favour

in other words they are bad losers

bells of shandon

PI Member
The Russians probably did some hacking and messing and they probably favoured Trump because several well connected said so.
'Quote'
Your view has no basis in fact, but is an attempt at clever trolling.

The real interference in the POTUS election and one that NO ONE talks about was the Democrats/Hillary stealing of the nomination from Bernie Sanders. Russiagate was the distraction from that sordid story.