British Prime Minister hopeful Rory Stewart meets some 'Irishmen'

Catalpa

PI Member
Well that's interesting!

Because it reinforces the obvious difference one sees in Blanchardstown

- between the droves of teenage Black males & indeed females that one sees daily

- and the dearth of 20 something's from the same ethnic group

It would seem that a considerable number move over to the UK after 2nd level

Not saying all move off but I think a lot of them move across the water

- why I don't know

The Equaliser

Donator
PI Member
Premium
I don't know where to start with this one....

Rory Fucking Stewart, an ex army subaltern, probably the ugliest inbred tosser in UK plc, sycophantically rimming Mrs May to the very end, who is an EU lover, trying to get down with some fucking faux black faced, not very sounding micks. You couldn't stage this awful kuntery, try how you like.

UK plc has been reduced to a state of a kakocracy under Mrs May, I'm not sure what nomenclature would describe the level it would sink to under Mr Stewart. I think the Fergal Sharkeys would do a better job.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Cringey AF.

I saw some guy on twitter was saying that Rory Stewart looked like a 'smackhead' and I nearly sprayed coffee all over the computer, because it's so true.

He has that emaciated, gaunt look.

He seems to be determined to try and scupper a no deal brexit as well, so hardcore leavers will not want him.

He has also said he would not serve under Boris.
He recently admitted to smoking Opium back in the day, so that fits.

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
That's actually a good idea.
Maybe indigenous Irish.
I don't think so El, and I'll tell you why. The libtarded mutants on this island who have been cheering on gaylordism, abortion and mass immigration are indigenous Irish. Those Dolly Parton fans would call themselves Indigenous Irish just to piss us off if we started calling ourselves indigenous. Those mutants however, will never call themselves a Gael or a Celt, so I'm leaning towards calling myself a Gael now. Or a Celt. Anything but Irish now sadly.

Top Bottom