British Prime Minister hopeful Rory Stewart meets some 'Irishmen'

blue velvet

PI Member
Cringey AF.

I saw some guy on twitter was saying that Rory Stewart looked like a 'smackhead' and I nearly sprayed coffee all over the computer, because it's so true.

He has that emaciated, gaunt look.

He seems to be determined to try and scupper a no deal brexit as well, so hardcore leavers will not want him.

He has also said he would not serve under Boris.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Cringey AF.

I saw some guy on twitter was saying that Rory Stewart looked like a 'smackhead' and I nearly sprayed coffee all over the computer, because it's so true.

He has that emaciated, gaunt look.

He seems to be determined to try and scupper a no deal brexit as well, so hardcore leavers will not want him.

He has also said he would not serve under Boris.
Trump would laugh his hole off if that specimen ever got the top job. He looks a bit gay too. Which probably means he'll get the job.

blue velvet

PI Member
Trump would laugh his hole off if that specimen ever got the top job. He looks a bit gay too. Which probably means he'll get the job.
He reminds me of that actor Eddie Redmayne who was kind of flavour du jour a while back.

Quite effeminate looking and creepy.

Stewart does have a look of an emaciated junkie though.

he comes across as just another elitist spoilt brat with a plummy education, posh connections and an open-borders mindset. He has already confessed to smoking opium at a wedding in Iran. He does a good performance in the video above, but i cannot see him charming some angry englishmen in places like Sunderland.

i hope he becomes PM and we can kiss goodbye to the Tories forever.

Last edited:

The Doc

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
All I can say is what a complete Gimp

An Fiach Ban

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
So if an African from Nigeria who grew up in Ireland is considered Irish and he moves to America, would his children be Irish-American or Afro-American?
After how many generation does the Irish part of his identity drop?

Top Bottom