Britain facing big Philip Hogan in future EU trade talks

Major Infraction

PI Member
Appology accepted
So what is your problem with Phil Hogan kicking the Brits arse in future trade negotiations?
Regarding my ‘apology’ look up the word ‘Irony’.

My problem is that he will represent the eu’s position and objective, which in all liklihood will not be in the best interests of the ordinary people of Ireland.

Given our recent enough experiences with the eu at times of crisis, I’m not that hopeful for a positive outcome for the general Irish population.

We could always take a leaf out of your book and annex Wales.

Maybe that will make us feel better.

bells of shandon

PI Member
Trade Agreements do not mean SFA, if the EU can impose a Mercosur Agreement ,which is detrimental to ALL the farmers of the EU.
This is undisguised Globalism in action, when it does not benefit the people of the EU.
Phill Hogan is an irrelevance, just another fat snout in the salary trough of the EU, snuffling up taxpayers money.

IrishJohn

PI Member
Trade Agreements do not mean SFA, if the EU can impose a Mercosur Agreement ,which is detrimental to ALL the farmers of the EU.
This is undisguised Globalism in action, when it does not benefit the people of the EU.
Phill Hogan is an irrelevance, just another fat snout in the salary trough of the EU, snuffling up taxpayers money.
Its suppose to benefit German and French car makers but of course not Ireland.

NotPC

PI Member
Its suppose to benefit German and French car makers but of course not Ireland.
I do have to laugh at the peasant eu cheer leaders!!!! The eu does not give two shites about them little people. They are all about globalism and big business gouging as much from the peasants as they can!!!! These clueless eu cheer leaders are a hoot!!!!!!

IrishJohn

PI Member
I do have to laugh at the peasant eu cheer leaders!!!! The eu does not give two shites about them little people. They are all about globalism and big business gouging as much from the peasants as they can!!!! These clueless eu cheer leaders are a hoot!!!!!!
Those useful idiots will be dropped in a heart beat as soon as they are no longer useful.

PO'Neill

PI Member
Phil will want a free trade deal at all costs.

He is a farmer after all and the sector needs it.

Good news for Ireland and the UK.

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
Further confirmation that Mick is nowt more than a pawn in this game of chess.

If memory serves, Hogan was dispatched to Brussels after riling the Irish public during the Irish water scandal? An unpopular fellow, I expect the appointment of this quintessential cute hoor will be met with beaming smiles in No.10.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Fair play to the EU for appointing Phil Hogan as EU Trade Commissioner - with our proposing of course
What he lacks in charm he doubles up in fighting spirit
And he won't give the Brits an ounce of leeway no more than they deserve
The Brits are now being given notice that Michel Barnier is about as charming as its going to get
Take it or leave it!

Hogan is a true Marxist ignoramus of the very very worst kind.
Having thieved from every home in Ireland by way of his iniquitous tax on people’s homes he has shown himself to be entirely untrustworthy in any sense whatsoever to protect any Irish interest anywhere.

Why do you support that vile treacherous dog?

Top Bottom