Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Hot Britain, DUP & EU all agree a Brexit as hard as a Hooker's Heart!

Plasticpaddy

PI Member
Another good if sobering read about the rank political opportunism from Johnson

Relax there'll be no border Britain will tell the EU to get fudged and the Irish will soon be doing the same.😊😈

jpc

PI Member
Relax there'll be no border Britain will tell the EU to get fudged and the Irish will soon be doing the same.😊😈
I can't see a border either.
So what will the EU do.

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
Remainer rebel MP finally concedes Brexit defeat – ‘I have to admit it’s over’

REMAINER Tory rebels have admitted defeat on plans to defy the will of the people after they conceded their plot to overthrow Brexit is “over”.

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
'I'd rather be dead in a ditch than delay Brexit' - Boris Johnson

• Boris Johnson would rather be 'dead in a ditch' than go to Brussels to ask for a further delay to Brexit
  • Boris addresses his brother Jo's resignation 'does not agree with me about the European Union because it’s an issue that obviously divides families and divides everybody'
  • Earlier today, Jo Johnson dramatically quit his position as an MP - saying he was 'torn between family loyalty and the national interest'
'I'd rather be dead in a ditch than delay Brexit' - Boris Johnson - Independent.ie

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
Bill to Stop No Deal Brexit Passes Lords: Legal Challenge May Come Monday

The Benn Bill to stop a No Deal Brexit passed the House of Lords. It is due get Royal Assent on Monday

Royal Assent is the final step in which a parliamentary bill in the UK becomes law.

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium

Top Bottom