Hot Britain, DUP & EU all agree a Brexit as hard as a Hooker's Heart!

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
FREUDIAN SLIP made by the deceitful English Prime Minister in March in relation to the English imposed border that artificially partitions our country.

A Freudian slip, also called parapraxis, is an error in speech, memory, or physical action that is interpreted as occurring due to the interference of an unconscious subdued wish or internal train of thought - an unintentional error regarded as revealing subconscious feelings.

Who is to say that this is not what England had planned all along???

Perfidious Albion!

I wish you were correct but to give this the credence it deserves. I will let you shag me if true.

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
She has actually had the UK permanent representative to effectively change the Brexit leave date from 29th Mar to May 22 or 12 Apr. This is usually done only by a statutory instrument by Parliament. It may not even be legal but it shows she is working with the EU by bypassing Parliament.
What a Dolly Parton fan to have as a PM.
Whyy do you want to change the word I used to describe the Cow Mrs. May? Can we agree that I use it as a pronoun?

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
Let's face it, in parliament, No Deal means staying tied to the EU. This Parliament must go with Mrs. May.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
This morning the EU announced it has “completed” planning for the event that the UK leaves the European Union on WTO terms, saying that it is “increasingly likely” that the UK will leave without a deal in mid April. They have hired 2,000 new customs officers and built 20 new border posts. What has the UK done..?

Interestingly, when asked if there will be checkpoints at the Irish border, the EU said that they are “working very closely with Irish authorities to try and perform controls away from border”. The EU is happily talking about checks away from the border in the event of No Deal, but they refused to countenance those sort of alternative arrangements with the UK in the event of a deal. Guido can’t see this as anything other than blatant bad faith on the part of the EU…

Dan72

PI Member
This thread is a hoot. But fun to bump. How wrong the OP was.
Pmsl 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😋😋

Hey D4 now even your favourite British newspaper thinks you are a loon.

Top Bottom