Hot Britain, DUP & EU all agree a Brexit as hard as a Hooker's Heart!

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
LOL it should stand, so people can see what little lonely men sound like when they have backed the wrong horse. :)

Our horse won on 23rd June 2016, and we've been enjoying our winnings ever since. Brexit is the cup that overfloweth. House prices falling and becoming affordable for the working class. Immigrants going home and wages rising for the native working class. What's not to love?

Sham Fox

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Lol. Varadkar is sitting there like an excited schoolboy - he probably doesn't even hear what Trump is saying - he's just so happy to be there.
The most unstatesman like performance I've ever seen. Seriously, this is embarassing. He's not the full shilling either, I'm convinced. He's a sandwich short of a picnic. And I'm talking about Varadkar.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
The most unstatesman like performance I've ever seen. Seriously, this is embarassing. He's not the full shilling either, I'm convinced. He's a sandwich short of a picnic. And I'm talking about Varadkar.
Yes, I think that performance was even more cringe inducing than the gay socks episode with Trudeau.

Bustedshaun

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Our horse won on 23rd June 2016, and we've been enjoying our winnings ever since. Brexit is the cup that overfloweth. House prices falling and becoming affordable for the working class. Immigrants going home and wages rising for the native working class. What's not to love?
The calm before the storm. They're running around now getting ready to drag in half of Africa,

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

The Equaliser

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I'm getting the feeling that we are going to get a conclusion to this withdrawal agreement debacle. I don't think a long extension is going to happen. I think there are only two cards on the table, no deal or a revocation of article 50.

Anglophile

PI Member
The great DUP party playing a crucial role in the UK Brexit negotiations......

The Shinners nowhere!!! :ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom