Hot Britain, DUP & EU all agree a Brexit as hard as a Hooker's Heart!

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
If we're talking about the political and media prostitutes who misrule us, then they certainly do have hearts of dead stone. I wouldn't be in any way convinced that the other type of hookers have hard hearts though - they usually have worthless boyfriends or husbands that they waste all their money on. But that's a bit off topic - Good news that Brexit is really happening :zlumi:

Anderson

Take the red pill
PI Member
Premium
A long way to go, I still wouldn't rule out some stitch up by the establishments. Still, good news so far!

El Chaval.

PI Member
A lot of confusion in the general public about the Single Market.
The UK is not leaving the Single Market. It is ending it's membership.
It will still continue to have access to the Single Market. You do not have to be a member to have access.

Liberal D4'er

PI Member
A lot of confusion in the general public about the Single Market.
The UK is not leaving the Single Market. It is ending it's membership.
It will still continue to have access to the Single Market. You do not have to be a member to have access.
It will still have access at a much inflated price however. There will be tariffs for its use of the single market and this will destroy British business.

El Chaval.

PI Member
It will still have access at a much inflated price however. There will be tariffs for its use of the single market and this will destroy British business.

More doom and gloom.
The use of tariffs as a punishment would be self-defeating for the EU.
Militant French farmers and Spanish wine-growers won't be long taking to the streets attacking Brussels when they find they sales going down in the UK.

Liberal D4'er

PI Member
More doom and gloom.
The use of tariffs as a punishment would be self-defeating for the EU.
Militant French farmers and Spanish wine-growers won't be long taking to the streets attacking Brussels when they find they sales going down in the UK.
Amusing - the same line the Russians used when sanctions were put on them. I think French and Spanish wine/food growers will have no problem finding markets for their produce - the Brits on the other hand will be without first world choice of foods.

El Chaval.

PI Member
Amusing - the same line the Russians used when sanctions were put on them. I think French and Spanish wine/food growers will have no problem finding markets for their produce - the Brits on the other hand will be without first world choice of foods.
Brits boozers will buy wine from Chile and Argentina if they want to play silly buggers.
Then you'll see moustachioed French farmers block every road leading to Brussels, who of course will get the blame.

Do you have any idea how many cars the Germans sell in the UK each year.
There will be no tariff war.

Liberal D4'er

PI Member
Brits boozers will buy wine from Chile and Argentina if they want to play silly buggers.
Then you'll see moustachioed French farmers block every road leading to Brussels, who of course will get the blame.

Do you have any idea how many cars the Germans sell in the UK each year.
There will be no tariff war.
The Germans will have no choice as I presume the EU will not want to make Britains life outside the EU easier than it was inside. Macron has said as much.

Top Bottom