"Brexitgrad": Our National Enemy the Goldman Sachs / European Union Vulture Fund has been defeated!

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member

Entries spring from Exits

& from the Courage of our Neighbours

A Terrible beauty will be reborn.

Ireland will re-enter the World, a living, breathing Nation again.

The soulless, materialistic, rotten skin that fraudulently passed for "a modern European Society" is being shed whilst we speak...

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Muammar al Gaddafi, Libya and Syria paid a terrible price to resist the Zionist New World Order, and now the English people have stood up to this gang. The War Criminal NWO see their defeat before them as more and more of the world's native peoples rise up and demand their freedom.

Olli Rehn

Deported
PI Member
Censored zone of Political Irish. Deported soon...
Muammar al Gaddafi, Libya and Syria paid a terrible price to resist the Zionist New World Order, and now the English people have stood up to this gang. The War Criminal NWO see their defeat before them as more and more of the world's native peoples rise up and demand their freedom.

You still peddle that shit about the African scum ? Will you ever learn ?

SwordOfStCatherine

You still peddle that shit about the African scum ? Will you ever learn ?
Col Ghaddafi did massive amounts of good both for his own country and the whole of Africa. One of the things that really annoyed me about Ren was his utterly lack of gratitude to the Brotherly Leader for helping out the PIRA which Ren supported.

After all that has happened to do think Col Ghaddafi being over thrown and murdered was a good thing?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Col Ghaddafi did massive amounts of good both for his own country and the whole of Africa. One of the things that really annoyed me about Ren was his utterly lack of gratitude to the Brotherly Leader for helping out the PIRA which Ren supported.

After all that has happened to do think Col Ghaddafi being over thrown and murdered was a good thing?

This morning Olli was promoting mass rape of women in occupied territories, so its no wonder he sides with ISIS and Al Qaeda terrorists.

Olli Rehn

Deported
PI Member

Gaddafi was a terrorist who deserved what he got. He destroyed all democratic culture in his country. It will take a long time to recover.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
Gaddafi was a terrorist who deserved what he got. He destroyed all democratic culture in his country. It will take a long time to recover.
You can't really believe that Libya,Syria,Iraq etc are not a million times worse than before. I would like to see hillary on trial for genocide along with the 2 girls.

SwordOfStCatherine

I dont think you have studied the Libyan constitution under his leadership; in many ways the country under him was more democratic than the ROI or UK.

Olli Rehn

Deported
PI Member
You can't really believe that Libya,Syria,Iraq etc are not a million times worse than before. I would like to see hillary on trial for genocide along with the 2 girls.
I do not deny that Libya, Syria or Iraq are worse off now than under the dictatorial regimes.
Fact is that all three dictators systematicaly destroyed all opposition or democratic institutions. The basis for a functioning state without the leadership of those rats was completely wiped out. These states only functioned because of three dictators and their mafia soldateska. They would have broken down anyhow as soon as those leading thugs would have gone the natural way. The timing of the chaos would have been later.
In democratic states like Ireland,the UK or the US the death of a president or prime minister does not mean the end of the state. In these states democratic institutions and civilized behaviour was not wiped out like in Libya and Company.
Just for the record: I also do not think it was the right thing to invade Iraq. Those responsible for this should be brought to court.
Libya is questionable- revolutionary forces were supported by outside colonial powers. We have to wait and see how things work out. You cannot expect a country which was raped by a lunatic for decades to return to normal life within a short time. The chaos at the moment is gigantic.
Both Saddam and Gaddafi got what they deserved. Assad still has not met his fate. I am looking forward to the day a fanatic crowd drags his dead body through Damaskus.

Olli Rehn

Deported
PI Member
I dont think you have studied the Libyan constitution under his leadership; in many ways the country under him was more democratic than the ROI or UK.
The Libyan constitution ment NOTHING to Gaddafi. He threw it on the ground and danced on it. He had no respect of his own people and was himself a serial rapist.
I like the way he met his end. Like a sewer rat he was pulled out of a waste pipe and crushed !

Inform yourself about your "hero":

http://www.salon.com/2013/09/22/muammar_gaddafis_sexual_crimes/
http://www.iol.co.za/news/africa/the-terrible-truth-about-gaddafis-harem-1596885
http://www.breitbart.com/national-security/2014/01/26/revealed-muammar-gaddafi-s-secret-rape-dungeons/

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
In democratic states like Ireland,the UK or the US the death of a president or prime minister does not mean the end of the state..
You got that right. Have you ever considered the possibility that the State continues without change because these guys are just frontmen for the state, actual puppets reading the script. When you accept that obvious reality your life will change. Most people just refuse of course as their whole life is built on the supposed rivalry between Republican/democrat, Fg/FG, Conservative/Labour etc etc. These punch and judy shows can be dragged out for a 100 years, always neck and neck, back and forth. Nothing changing.

Top Bottom