Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Brexiteer & Anti Mass Immigration Superstar Morrissey wears "F&ck the Guardian T Shirt"

mike.foy

PI Member
Let’s stop waiting for a white knight, aliens or superman and do it ourselves no one is coming to save us, that’s the problem with people they are waiting for the superhero instead of embracing their sovereign right to self determination. A government works for me to manage the country’s resources, if not I disengage and work on alternatives.​

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
No-one need bother trying to recruit anyone else now that you're here... :rolleyes:

Karloff

PI Member
At least you can say about Morrissey that he has a complaint about foreigners arising from his beliefs - specifically animal rights. He is on record as condemning the Chinese, Islam and Judaism for their mistreatment of animals. You can't just dismiss his complaints as colorism.

He even criticised Halal despite the fact that he is a zionist.

mike.foy

PI Member
I am just fine thanks. You should really should try to mature.Take the Smiths poster down from your bedroom wall, take a wee look in the mirror and grow up. It’s time

mike.foy

PI Member
I’m looking at your profile. I see that you are a staff member, “Premium” member, moderator and donator .
They have set the bar low with you, probably got your little titles from time served. But I suppose every littler has its runt.
1. Man up,
2.stop looking for others to save you,
3.exercise your sovereignty
4. Stop listening to the Smiths, anti- capitalists who made millions by being capitalist
Also your use of the word “recruit” is interesting.
;)

An Dlí Dearmadta

PI Member
I accept Morrissey is ethnically Irish. But for real purposes there is not much Irish about him other than his name. He's very much about English identity and it's his prerogative. I certainly don't think he'd have any interest in being involved in Irish Politics in any big way. The suggestion is just more of D4's tilting at windmills.

I don't think we need to go back and reinvent the wheel. Again. I agree the Diaspora will be important in supporting nationalism in Ireland. But we can't keep depending on them to swoop in and save us.

We have to get our footing first. Irish-Americans like Steve Bannon though I don't see as being particularly useful of interested in Ireland. Unless we were to have an endemic party here first for him to support, but even then it'd only be as part of a broader pan-European / American strategy. Ultimately, Bannon is an American and he can't speak for European nationalism in the way he wants to. The stuff he talks about for America is good, but his attempts to push into a lead role in European politics was met with hostility from Le Pen and others because he isn't European.
Morrisey has a song entitled " irish blood, English heart", he is not interested in being involved in politics. He simply uses his platform as a singer to highlight issues that are important to him, including animal rights. He has been outspoken for decades, and will always continue to do so

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Stop speaking outta both sides of your Mouth...

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
I’m looking at your profile. I see that you are a staff member, “Premium” member, moderator and donator .
They have set the bar low with you, probably got your little titles from time served. But I suppose every littler has its runt.
1. Man up,
2.stop looking for others to save you,
3.exercise your sovereignty
4. Stop listening to the Smiths, anti- capitalists who made millions by being capitalist
Also your use of the word “recruit” is interesting.
;)
Stop yappin like a 2 year old...

mike.foy

PI Member
Stop yappin like a 2 year old...
I have too, so I can bring the conversation down to your level.
I bet you stand in front of the mirror singing into a hairbrush with the smiths playing in the background. I even bet that you go to Aldi and buy cheap bunch of flowers and wave them around and style yer hair like his:ROFLMAO: ye big girl ye
Premium member, moderator, donator....etc

mike.foy

PI Member
Morrisey has a song entitled " irish blood, English heart", he is not interested in being involved in politics. He simply uses his platform as a singer to highlight issues that are important to him, including animal rights. He has been outspoken for decades, and will always continue to do so
Love a good steak so I do

Top Bottom