Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Brexiteer & Anti Mass Immigration Superstar Morrissey wears "F&ck the Guardian T Shirt"

Dublin 4

DEPORTED
Donator
PI Member
Premium

Imagine Morrissey & Michael Flatley joined forces to lead an Irexit Movement against the NGO's, EU & Project 2040.

You'd leave yer Hermanns, Gemmas, & Barretts for dead.

You'd walk them into the ground surging to the Front Stage :D

I wonder if it could really happen...

Could the Champ pull something like that off? :unsure:

Macushla

Staff member
PI Member
Imagine Morrissey & Michael Flatley joined forces to lead an Irexit Movement against the NGO's, EU & Project 2040.​
Why would the English lead singer of the Smiths lead the "Irexit Movement"? (which is quantifiably dead btw)

You're so delusional it hurts.

Maybe you should try enlisting Liam Neeson to restart the IRA next?

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

DEPORTED
Donator
PI Member
Premium
Says the Milkshaked Muppeteer's Muppet.

Not IFP "An Irexit" Movement- Post Brexit.

Morrissey is of Irish Descent.

Stick to your Hiking Club...

PensivePatriot

PI Member
Why would the English lead singer of the Smiths lead the "Irexit Movement"? (which is quantifiably dead btw)

You're so delusional it hurts.

Maybe you should try enlisting Liam Neeson to restart the IRA next?
Morrissey is no more English than Michael Flatley, both are ethnically Irish. As an ethno Nationalist I'd have thought you would recognise this distinction. Both Flatley and Morrissey clearly see themselves as ethnically Irish although culturally they may be mixed.

One thing is for sure, the NP, IFP and ACI are defunct and not fit for purpose, I wish it wasn't that way but it is. The mission for all Irish Nationalists is to now formulate a strategy and movement that is fit for purpose, that might be best served by reaching out to our diaspora many of whom are horrified at the destruction of their native ancestral homeland.

Steven Bannon, Michael Flatley and Morrissey could turn it all around in the Irish natives favour and they could do it very quickly.

Sinn Fein would not have got as close to electoral or military competence without the support of the Irish diaspora in the US through Noraid and other organisations.
This strategy has been used by Irish Patriots throughout history and there's no reason we should not do the same today.

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
The man's a legend. Viva Morrissey. One of the few people in the music industry with a brain.

He shared a Morgoth video a while back, so Moz is definitely red-pilled.
He is one if the few who sings what he thinks

Not some song created on a computer designed to sell to as broad an audience as possible to increase profitability

blue velvet

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
I can imagine Billy Bragg's head exploding looking at that.

Will undoubtably spur calls for a boycott of Morrissey's music on radio stations.

Lefties have already tried to get Morrissey concerts shut down over his support for For Britain.

Even back in the '90s, the inkies used to wibble about Morrissey's 'far right' leanings, his display of the Union Jack etc.

Macushla

Staff member
PI Member
Morrissey is no more English than Michael Flatley, both are ethnically Irish. As an ethno Nationalist I'd have thought you would recognise this distinction. Both Flatley and Morrissey clearly see themselves as ethnically Irish although culturally they may be mixed.

One thing is for sure, the NP, IFP and ACI are defunct and not fit for purpose, I wish it wasn't that way but it is. The mission for all Irish Nationalists is to now formulate a strategy and movement that is fit for purpose, that might be best served by reaching out to our diaspora many of whom are horrified at the destruction of their native ancestral homeland.

Steven Bannon, Michael Flatley and Morrissey could turn it all around in the Irish natives favour and they could do it very quickly.

Sinn Fein would not have got as close to electoral or military competence without the support of the Irish diaspora in the US through Noraid and other organisations.
This strategy has been used by Irish Patriots throughout history and there's no reason we should not do the same today.
I accept Morrissey is ethnically Irish. But for real purposes there is not much Irish about him other than his name. He's very much about English identity and it's his prerogative. I certainly don't think he'd have any interest in being involved in Irish Politics in any big way. The suggestion is just more of D4's tilting at windmills.

I don't think we need to go back and reinvent the wheel. Again. I agree the Diaspora will be important in supporting nationalism in Ireland. But we can't keep depending on them to swoop in and save us.

We have to get our footing first. Irish-Americans like Steve Bannon though I don't see as being particularly useful of interested in Ireland. Unless we were to have an endemic party here first for him to support, but even then it'd only be as part of a broader pan-European / American strategy. Ultimately, Bannon is an American and he can't speak for European nationalism in the way he wants to. The stuff he talks about for America is good, but his attempts to push into a lead role in European politics was met with hostility from Le Pen and others because he isn't European.

Top Bottom