BREXIT THE MOVIE FULL FILM

Coldfish

Political Irish
Thankyou, Thankyou so much for this, I was hunting all around for the movie and I couldn't find it anywhere.

Went to Xtravision and they had closed their doors and gone bust!

Looked on Netflix and no sign of it and I checked Amazon but nothing was being shown as stocked.

My last resort was to try Piratebay until I looked on this site for some cooking tips and came across this thread. You can imagine my delight when i found the very movie I had been looking for. A little bit of wee came out of me when I found it.

Now going to sit back with a big bag of popcorn and watch!

Thanks again.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Thankyou, Thankyou so much for this, I was hunting all around for the movie and I couldn't find it anywhere.

Went to Xtravision and they had closed their doors and gone bust!

Looked on Netflix and no sign of it and I checked Amazon but nothing was being shown as stocked.

My last resort was to try Piratebay until I looked on this site for some cooking tips and came across this thread. You can imagine my delight when i found the very movie I had been looking for. A little bit of wee came out of me when I found it.

Now going to sit back with a big bag of popcorn and watch!

Thanks again.

My pleasure a chara. It is indeed a film worthy of our attention.

radioledger

Donator
Premium Account
Political Irish
Ive watched the movie, (poor choice of words calling it a movie!) and it really isn't teaching those already converted anything different to what we knew already.

Those who are likely open to the idea of voting to remain will simply brush this movie off as UKIPPER propaganda which is a shame because there are very valid points in this.

It`s a shame this movie hasn't been shown to a TV audience with a debate afterwards so the country can argue for or against.

One of the problems with the current referendum in the UK is that there is no debate happening at all, its just facts and figures being thrown out by both sides.

Incidentally I would suggest any Irish person to watch this video to get a feeling about what the EU is and all the bureaucracy associated with it.

Top Bottom