Hot Brexit Superthread

Plasticpaddy

PI Member
Hmmm....Johnson's use of brinkmanship is looking more and more like a calculated gamble to expose the hypocrisy of "liberal" remainers.

Seems to be working too.

Bercow has resigned:

A triple A rated pratt.

He's probably looking for a part in panto, the ones outside Westminster.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Hmmm....Johnson's use of brinkmanship is looking more and more like a calculated gamble to expose the hypocrisy of "liberal" remainers.

Seems to be working too.

Bercow has resigned:

A triple A rated pratt.
the conseritives have gone from 17% to 35% in the polls.

bugs

PI Member
He's probably looking for a part in panto, the ones outside Westminster.
he has had a part in a panto he is resigning to make sure he is not propping up a tragedy --making it look as if a real parliament is working by having a real speaker at its head .
he can see into the future and there is no place for a good man in a barrel of shit kicked up and down the road of westminister .bugs

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member
the conseritives have gone from 17% to 35% in the polls.
I think it's fair to say that like him or loath him, Johnson isn't vacillating, dithering or wavering on the brexit issue. He hasn't buckled yet and that kind of grimly determined resolution may have struck a chord with some sectors of the British public.

Berkow's been a poor umpire. His tenure as speaker has been remarkable only for its flagrant partisanship.

On a more general note, I wonder if there is a slow but inexorable shift in the public arena towards conservative and traditional values? I'll exclude Ireland because we usually lag behind everyone else.

Anglophile

PI Member
‘My advice to the Prime Minister: is don’t go up to Scotland, you’re liable to face a citizen’s arrest.’
- Len McCluskey on Scottish Inner Court’s prorogation ruling.

Notachipanoaktree

PI Member
So the remoaning leftie Neoliberals, Radical Militant Feminists, the P&CS, with the aid of the Media, BBC, SKY, Ch4 disciples ,and the low IQ graduate hoards want to stay in the EU but want to put the blame for ignoring the electorate on Boris, Cummings, and the leavers. Why? They want all the money n power to their greedy leftie selves. Money which clearly will come out of thin air as per the manna miracle, eh?
Obviously, I'm living in a 3D holographic simulation of my own concoction. What's happening to me is my fault and so all your shit is my fault too.

Top Bottom