Hot Brexit Superthread

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Remain Fascists.

In a last-minute desperate attempt to prevent prorogation, remain MPs have submitted a request for a Humble Address motion – an archaic procedure only used three times since 1866 – to force certain Special Advisers to handover their personal and private communications sent via Facebook, Whatsapp, iMessage, and private email, among other methods. A disturbing invasion of privacy…

bugs

PI Member
Remain Fascists.

In a last-minute desperate attempt to prevent prorogation, remain MPs have submitted a request for a Humble Address motion – an archaic procedure only used three times since 1866 – to force certain Special Advisers to handover their personal and private communications sent via Facebook, Whatsapp, iMessage, and private email, among other methods. A disturbing invasion of privacy…

when your prisons your nhs / chicken / beef and anything that moves has been allocated to trumps corporations --you would naturally like to know the details of this and of how democracy is going to end in England. bugs

publicrealm

PI Member
Remain Fascists.

Last year Labour used the humble address mechanism to require the publication of the attorney general’s legal advice about the withdrawal agreement.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
when your prisons your nhs / chicken / beef and anything that moves has been allocated to trumps corporations --you would naturally like to know the details of this and of how democracy is going to end in England. bugs
meanwhile Ireland's beef will rot on the quayside as the German's flood Europe with Brazil's 100% Angel Dust Prime cut in return for hawking them their Volkswagen Amazonian.

El Chaval.

PI Member
meanwhile Ireland's beef will rot on the quayside as the German's flood Europe with Brazil's 100% Angel Dust Prime cut in return for hawking them their Volkswagen Amazonian.
Spanish orange farmers destroyed this year, after Brussels bureaucrats did backroom deal with South Africa.

bugs

PI Member
Only a pervert could reach such a conclusion.
this site is a little out of the ordinary where people state extreme views sometimes which are not accepted face to face socially however online a more entertaining expression is some times allowed than allowed socially .
I have reviewed what I posted and it was meant to be humour -- there was no evil intent to really say you are or could be a deviant and if I offended I am sorry i did not intend to --I merely wished to spar with you re boris .

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Irish cider and beer maker C&C Group, whose brands include Magners and Bulmers ciders as well as Tennants lager, said it will seek admission to London’s FTSE and discontinue its Irish stock market listing, simultaneously switching its financial reporting from euros to sterling from October 7, the company announced this morning. The company will cancel its listing in Dublin, despite Brexit…

Vengeful Glutton

PI Member