Brexit Superthread

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I never said that, I said people living in the North have the right to be called British if they want to be.

But you think a big hairy bloke with a ten inch micky has a right to be the Sugar Plum Fairy.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
You need to catch up;
Asif if you actually had any brain cells you'd be dangerous.

I'll explain simply: The Island on the right is Britain, the one on the left is Ireland. Combined they are the British Isles.

At no point, save perhaps back in the Jurassic period, was the north of Ireland part of Britain. They are two different islands.

NI is part of the UK of course but that's a political construct not a geographic one.

Got it now Dimebar?

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Asif if you actually had any brain cells you'd be dangerous.

I'll explain simply: The Island on the right is Britain, the one on the left is Ireland. Combined they are the British Isles.

At no point, save perhaps back in the Jurassic period, was the north of Ireland part of Britain. They are two different islands.

NI is part of the UK of course but that's a political construct not a geographic one.

Got it now Dimebar?

Combined they aren't the British Isles. Ireland was never P-Celtic speaking, so was never a British island.

Asif

Political Irish
Be that as it may, for northern Ireland to be part of Britain Asif would have to get out the tugboats, attach the cables and drag Ireland over and stick it in to Scotland.
Wrong again.

Nationality and citizenship. Northern Ireland is part of the UK. However, under the Belfast Agreement(external link opens in a new window / tab), also known as the Good Friday Agreement, people born in Northern Ireland can choose to be British citizens, Irish citizens or both.

About Northern Ireland | nidirect

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
Wrong again.

Nationality and citizenship. Northern Ireland is part of the UK. However, under the Belfast Agreement(external link opens in a new window / tab), also known as the Good Friday Agreement, people born in Northern Ireland can choose to be British citizens, Irish citizens or both.

Do Fine Gael honestly know you're representing them out here in Internet world? I'd like to think they'd be embarrassed if the did.

Asif

Political Irish
Do Fine Gael honestly know you're representing them out here in Internet world? I'd like to think they'd be embarrassed if the did.
I have just quoted the Good Friday agreement, do you know anything?

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
Premium Account
Im not sure who is more barking mad, Asif, Young student or The King.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Wrong again.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
Wrong again.Nationality and citizenship. Northern Ireland is part of the UK. However, under the Belfast Agreement(external link opens in a new window / tab), also known as the Good Friday Agreement, people born in Northern Ireland can choose to be British citizens, Irish citizens or both.About Northern Ireland | nidirect
You are quite confused. NI people can be British citizens but the geographic entity called Ireland or any part of it, is not nor ever was part of Britain.

Britain is an island you blockhead

There there you'll get it eventually:eaea:

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
I have just quoted the Good Friday agreement, do you know anything?
I didn't know that tbh, fair play. But that makes my question even more pertinent- I'm not sure they'd appreciate facts getting in the way of their agenda.

Top Bottom