Brexit Superthread

Socratus O' Pericles

Donator
Premium Account
The wording of the so-called “backstop” arrangement – which would guarantee no hard border even in a no deal Brexit scenario – is one the main sticking points in EU-UK talks, which Mrs May said have reached an “impasse”.
Is impasse the Belgian for cave in?Laugh with tongue out

Socratus O' Pericles

Donator
Premium Account
While EU members may individually want to recognise British goods as compliant, the EU’s customs code imposes more onerous procedures and checks on third-party goods than those member states are subjected to. For example, UK exporters would have to complete, among other forms, a single administrative document, with 54 parts, for each declaration. They would lose access to the new computerised transit system, the IT system that facilitates trade.

This isn’t the EU deciding to be obstreperous or imposing new barriers; it’s a legal thing – or, as Stojanovic put it in a conversation, it’s literally a case of “computer says no”.
‘Computer Says No’ to Jacob Rees-Mogg on ‘no pain’ Brexit

It looks like trouble no matter which way they turn now.

Pharma are very concerned:
Pharma survey: No Brexit is the best option

Dublin 4

Premium Account
D

Deleted member 2348

Non Registered Member
Brave out of him wasn't it?

You can't remember it all that well.

Ollie ends up with what is left of his legacy after the bastards have stolen their share. He's legally adopted by Mr. Brownslow and ends up living down the road from the Maylies.

Everybody lives happily ever after except Fagin who is arrested and hanged, and Monks who dies in prison.

I say happily ever after.. If I remember right the directors of the workhouse ..nothing shifts them from their shenannigans.

The grimmest and most touching scenes are when Nancy refuses to leave Bill Sikes, even when given a clear route out.
Puts you in mind of Cameron and Johnson.

Have you any more memes to look at?

Last edited by a moderator:

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Brave out of him wasn't it?

You can't remember it all that well.

Ollie ends up with what is left of his legacy after the bastards have stolen their share. He's legally adopted by Mr. Brownslow and ends up living down the road from the Maylies.

Everybody lives happily ever after except Fagin who is arrested and hanged, and Monks who dies in prison.

I say happily ever after.. If I remember right the directors of the workhouse ..nothing shifts them from their shenannigans.

The grimmest and most touching scenes are when Nancy refuses to leave Bill Sikes, even when given a clear route out.
Puts you in mind of Cameron and Johnson.

Have you any more memes to look at?
It's not a typical Meme as it doesn't contain words.

Glad you can invest time Googling my prompts.

Great Result 52 - 48, I love watching the ol shit chasin it :sisi1

Top Bottom