Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Brexit Brexit Superthread

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
They are clever enough or their neighbours are stupid enough to screw all around them! When the Wall came down it was great stuff altogether. Reunification and all that but all the west wanted was cheap skilled labour. They are leeches!
The Germans are a Fook Up once they start interfering in Other Countries.

The Germans were Beaten Back Twice to their Own Country. They ( their Malign Influence ) will have to be Driven Out of Countries Yet Again. Germans Stay in Germany ~ ~ You Hun Kúnts ! !

Greengoose

PI Member
The Germans are a Fook Up once they start interfering in Other Countries.

The Germans were Beaten Back Twice to their Own Country. They ( their Malign Influence ) will have to be Driven Out of Countries Yet Again. Germans Stay in Germany ~ ~ You Hun Kúnts ! !
Greed is the key. Now it's true that the Germans are a clever bunch and display certain power. The eejits, Ireland included, want to get a cut of this power (MONEY) and lick the German boots. We have traded our fisheries and agriculture for a crock of shite. This is nearly a reenactment of our great famine when there was ample food that was exported by our British "guests".

gerhard dengler

PI Member
I'm all for the dismantlement of EU political union, that's why I wish Brexit well because it is the beginning of the end of political union.
But in appearing to want to renege on the Withdrawal Agreement, this could disrupt politics on this island and political relations north south.

Greengoose

PI Member
I'm all for the dismantlement of EU political union, that's why I wish Brexit well because it is the beginning of the end of political union.
But in appearing to want to renege on the Withdrawal Agreement, this could disrupt politics on this island and political relations north south.
Like Covid 19?

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Big Island Britain should give the Six Counties to Mehole and Var-Had-the-Big-Car and Save themselves Fortunes and Fortunes.

Can you imagine the Faces on Mehole and Var-Had-the-Big-Car ! ! ! :LOL:

gerhard dengler

PI Member
Big Island Britain should give the Six Counties to Mehole and Var-Had-the-Big-Car and Save themselves Fortunes and Fortunes.

Can you imagine the Faces on Mehole and Var-Had-the-Big-Car ! ! ! :LOL:

Is this the ultimate objective? To hive off NI and give it back?

Ant

PI Member
The Shinners will be Working for the Brits ~ ~ Again !

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Most if not all of the Leading Shinners are British Touts. They will be stopping a United Ireland.

Top Bottom