Hot Brexit Superthread

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Getting elected is not essential to running the country in the EU. Governments elected by the People can be bypassed and the EU will deal with those in the country (traitor scum) who will do what they want.

@Nigel_Farage
Here in Brussels, new Europarl President David Sassoli confirms a meeting with John Bercow in which they agreed to work to prevent a clean break Brexit.
What right does the Speaker have to do this? Disgraceful!

Wolf

PI Member
Sad but true. Just like Palestinians are employed to build Israeli settler theft housing.
No true Irishman would ever work building border posts, cheap imported Foreign scum would though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Saul Goodman

Internal security
Staff member
PI Member
No true Irishman would ever work building border posts, cheap imported Foreign scum would though.
700 new customs men yesterday wolf they are coming to try and torture me going about my business not you up in Dublin on good roads

Last edited:

Wolf

PI Member
700 new customs men yesterday wolf they are coming to try and torture me going about my business not you up in Dublin on good roads
You may dig a tunnel......😎
No Irish people voted for Brexit, only dumb, insular, backward looking retards..

Saul Goodman

Internal security
Staff member
PI Member
You may dig a tunnel......😎
No Irish people voted for Brexit, only dumb, insular, backward looking retards..
how do you Know tunnelling is not already underway ;)

blue velvet

Staff member
PI Member
Farage should be good this eve after revelations about the EU negotiating with John Bercow behind Boris's back.

Saul Goodman

Internal security
Staff member
PI Member
slimey Leo is pretending he is very happy with todays talks and a deal is on the cards Lol with tears

Top Bottom