Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Brexit/Nationalist implications on Cultural Marxism.

Irishman abroad

PI Member
With Nationalist sentiment now brought out into the open with Brexit (it's ok to be a proud nationalist). I wondered what the implications of this will have on marxist culture, such as feminism, homosexuality, abortion, and other liberal agendas.
Perhaps it'll be just more of the same, but I wonder if we'll see a return to conservative values, and less degeneracy (in Britain at least).

Hmmm *ponders*

blue velvet

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
Well, we saw the effect of Brexit on the marxist UK establishment. They tore off the mask completely on Friday night, calling Brexiteers 'thick, r@cist, morons'.

People like Kathy Burke, John Hannah, Hugh Grant.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
Well, we saw the effect of Brexit on the marxist UK establishment. They tore off the mask completely on Friday night, calling Brexiteers 'thick, r@cist, morons'.

Most Marxists supported Brexit as in people who think on Marxiam terms and are on the Left.

The UK does not have a Marxist Establishment.

The Doc

PI Member
No affect whatsoever. Boris Johnson is a cultural Marxist, he was the first major politician in Britain to come out in support of gay marriage and has said he's proud of Britain's abortion numbers (which currently stand at over 200,000 a year)

OP
I

Irishman abroad

PI Member
Most Marxists supported Brexit as in people who think on Marxiam terms and are on the Left.

The UK does not have a Marxist Establishment.
The UK was one of the first for women's lib, hence why so many women are masculine in England, (Go to Russia and you'll see true femininity).. Glasgow uni has a gay flag flying from it currently, Abortion is perfectly legal and normal in the UK.
The UK establishment is most certainly marxist.

subversive writer

PI Member
With Nationalist sentiment now brought out into the open with Brexit (it's ok to be a proud nationalist). I wondered what the implications of this will have on marxist culture, such as feminism, homosexuality, abortion, and other liberal agendas.
Perhaps it'll be just more of the same, but I wonder if we'll see a return to conservative values, and less degeneracy (in Britain at least).

Hmmm *ponders*
Try bringing nationalistic sentient out in the real world and see what happens. Harassment of your job until your fired unemployment. It's going to come to a head. either the social marxists will wipe out the nationalists or vice versa. The winning side then have an overreaction and do something to collopse their little utopia and after much bloodshed it will be business as normal

OP
I

Irishman abroad

PI Member

I think Brexiteers just want closed borders, as opposed to being against feminism (misandry), infanticide, and degeneracy.

OP
I

Irishman abroad

PI Member
Try bringing nationalistic sentient out in the real world and see what happens. Harassment of your job until your fired unemployment. It's going to come to a head. either the social marxists will wipe out the nationalists or vice versa. The winning side then have an overreaction and do something to collopse their little utopia and after much bloodshed it will be business as normal
Its the sheep vs people with independent thought, statistically more people are sheep. The odds don't look good.

subversive writer

PI Member
Its the sheep vs people with independent thought, statistically more people are sheep. The odds don't look good.
Honestly it could take 100 years for the system collapse. I know this much. If it keeps going the way to go and it's going to be extinct anyway. the more education women get the less children they have, the less children they have. the less population there is. The greater the chance of going extinct from a virus or other natural disaster. You can import all the blacks and Chinese and Muslims you want but one thing is universal the more education women get the less children they have.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Honestly it could take 100 years for the system collapse. I know this much. If it keeps going the way to go and it's going to be extinct anyway. the more education women get the less children they have, the less children they have. the less population there is. The greater the chance of going extinct from a virus or other natural disaster. You can import all the blacks and Chinese and Muslims you want but one thing is universal the more education women get the less children they have.
Hungary has made families fashionable again. All within 10 years.

Top Bottom