Brexit Knockout: Theresa May on the ropes, no deal is now dead and big win for Brussels

Dan72

PI Member
    Featured
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
But we were assured on here that Theresa was secretly in cahoots with Jeremy and Foster. Pmsl at poster D4

Dan72

PI Member
Did the loons on here really think London could outwitt Dublin and Brussels.

It was one against 27 and we knew the British parliament would never stand for no deal.

We held the cards. Just remember that.

Dan72

PI Member
Correct Iain and this would be a Dublin win and a DUP humiliation.😁😁

Dan72

PI Member
Dublin and Brussels knew we had the upper hand and even the ERG are helping us now. This is tragic and hilarious πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dan72

PI Member
Or Peston on the ropes as my thread title correctly called some time ago.

GodsDog

PI Member
Dan72, aren't your balls empty yet having ejaculated so much worm riddled splooge all over the forum today? :LOL:

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
When I post Theresa May stuff on here it is to show up the biggest spoofer on here poster D4

He actually thought May was privately in cahoots with Foster and Corbyn to deliver a no deal hard Brexit March 29th

There is deluded and then just as thick as sh1te
You only show up your own lack of intuition and wisdom.

Why would a remainiac, -a true believer in the European Project- be in league with a true Brit and a pretentious pseudointellectual?
You only have to compare the greetings between May/Foster and May/ EU Leaders.

No need for you to confirm that you're deluded and thick as sh1te. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
I agree with you numpty! I have always said that May would never deliver. Her deal, actually a treaty, has been handed to her by the EU. You try to make out that she is not in collusion with the EU, and it's all down to the UK incompetence when you should be making it clear that it is down to her and Robbins.
Look Dublin 4. I would happily leave the EU in any way that annoys them and the remainiacs. No Deal is a great deal but May is wedded to her deal, actually, a treaty handed to her in collusion with EU, as it will keep us in the EU and paying the EU for the privilege of trading with them.
By the by. Is Ireland a net contributor to the EU yet?

Top Bottom