Brexit Knockout: Theresa May on the ropes, no deal is now dead and big win for Brussels

Dan72

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I've been trying to tell you wooden head that May is in this with the EU. From the day she was coronated.
I think you might be a bit thick, so I will try make this easy for you.

I have always said no deal Brexit was not an option, just like hard Brexit not an option.
It's May's current soft one or an even softer one.

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
I think you might be a bit thick, so I will try make this easy for you.

I have always said no deal Brexit was not an option, just like hard Brexit not an option.
It's May's current soft one or an even softer one.
I agree with you numpty! I have always said that May would never deliver. Her deal, actually a treaty, has been handed to her by the EU. You try to make out that she is not in collusion with the EU, and it's all down to the UK incompetence when you should be making it clear that it is down to her and Robbins.

Dan72

PI Member
Letwin has passed.

You have just had your arse handed to you on a plate D4

Now do us all a favour and quit listening to the conspiracy voices in your head.

Dan72

PI Member
I agree with you numpty! I have always said that May would never deliver. Her deal, actually a treaty, has been handed to her by the EU. You try to make out that she is not in collusion with the EU, and it's all down to the UK incompetence when you should be making it clear that it is down to her and Robbins.

When I post Theresa May stuff on here it is to show up the biggest spoofer on here poster D4

He actually thought May was privately in cahoots with Foster and Corbyn to deliver a no deal hard Brexit March 29th

There is deluded and then just as thick as sh1te

Top Bottom