Brexit Knockout: Theresa May on the ropes, no deal is now dead and big win for Brussels

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Out of both sides of your Mouth- you said I was on Ignore :ROFLMAO:

Gentle warning. abuse of other posters in this manner is not pemitted! Please desist from such behaviour
Out of both sides of your Mouth- you said I was on Ignore :ROFLMAO:
Aren't you desperate for attention? Piss off, we will talk about the vote tomorrow, you know politics, not your feelings about your feelings. :)

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
The site doesnt exist to keep your narcissistic supply going, Dumbo, we know you want everyone to talk about you and you and you. :)

Amazing! After 250 posts you think you can tell somebody with 25,000 posts - and by far the most popular threads - what this site exists for :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Aren't you desperate for attention? Piss off, we will talk about the vote tomorrow, you know politics, not your feelings about your feelings. :)

Please don't tell other members of this forum to "piss off." You are not on p.ie now.

GodsDog

PI Member
[MOD]Would all posters please refrain from ad hominem remarks, abuse and incitement to violence. Thank you![/MOD]

Last edited:

Dan72

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I see the DUP are trying to find a way to climb down.

Well done Barnier

The whole of Ireland is behind you

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
I can't believe my ears but it looks like Brexit will happen on the 29th as she cant have another vote on her proposed deal if it is the same or substantially the same!!!
Yippieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Top Bottom