Brexit is Dead - Another nail in the coffin.

Dan72

PI Member
The most powerful 2, Parliament cannot stop a No Deal, not only has Andrea said they are preparing for a Managed No Deal but that Brexit will not be delayed...
Its called optics.

Stop being so naive

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
All part of the delicious Game that made you run away picoms6

Dan72

PI Member
All part of the delicious Game that made you run away picoms6
You used to be a huge fan of Ambrose Evans Pritchard, he threw in the towel yesterday and said no deal is off the table.

But if you really believe your own fantasy.
Fill your pockets so.

Dan72

PI Member
Its just not going to happen is it?

They were never going to allow the people a free vote on membership of the EU and respect the result.
Well they certainly are not leaving in March with no deal.

Sinbad

They call me a God
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
You used to be a huge fan of Ambrose Evans Pritchard, he threw in the towel yesterday and said no deal is off the table.

But if you really believe your own fantasy.
Fill your pockets so.
That is peraps the moral here, all the diehard brexiteers are coming around to either accepting Mays deal or accepting that Brexit will never happen.

If May`s deal is accepted I believe we can all agree that it is mostly only Brexit in name as the conditions for getting a trade agreement with the EU will be for the UK to rejoin the common market again.

Sinbad

They call me a God
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
The most powerful 2, Parliament cannot stop a No Deal, not only has Andrea said they are preparing for a Managed No Deal but that Brexit will not be delayed...
Leadsom is certainly not powerful, May is only there as long as Parliment allow her to be. 1 Lost confidence vote in the government could bring down the whole thing. Those Tory rebels no longer care about a Tory government, they care about the UK remaining in the UK. As we have seen over the last few days, May no longer commands a majority for all things Brexit.

I believe a no-confidence vote in the government would bring her and her deal crashing down.

Dan72

PI Member
That is peraps the moral here, all the diehard brexiteers are coming around to either accepting Mays deal or accepting that Brexit will never happen.

If May`s deal is accepted I believe we can all agree that it is mostly only Brexit in name as the conditions for getting a trade agreement with the EU will be for the UK to rejoin the common market again.
You are right, May's deal is BINO, Brexit in name only.

I think most accept now that no deal is just not an option.
Parliament won't allow it and don't think May wants to be the PM who crashed out her country from the EU without a deal.

Sinbad

They call me a God
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

The blue sticker, which declares 'Don't blame me, I voted remain' has been stuck on the car which is parked in the MP's official space on the parliamentary estate

Dig the number plate, I do believe it is his car, or at least he does drive the thing!

Sinbad

They call me a God
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
The only snag here is though that the EU will have to agree to any extensions, they have previously stated that only a General Election or a new referendum would be the only reason that they would consider any extension to Article 50.

Top Bottom