Brexit is Dead - Another nail in the coffin.

Sinbad

They call me a God
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I was watching THis Week on the BBC last night, even Michael Portillo who voted for Brexit believes that Article 50 will be extended.

He suggests that Article 50 will be extended to allow "PARLIMENT" to come to an agreement on the shape of Brexit. Ultimately he sees the UK remaining in the customs union. Parliament will agree to this and the UK will leave.

Brexit only in name.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Andrea Leadsom & Thersa May say otherwise...

Sinbad

They call me a God
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Sadly they are just 2 people, I was shocked and surprised at the stance taken by Bercow the other day, It now seems even he is acting impartial and will do everything he can to allow the house to prevent Brexit.

Dan72

PI Member
"Could this", "maybe that", "refused to confirm the other", pathetic Runaway, even for you...
This coming from the person who is claiming that Theresa May is privately in cahoots with Jeremy Corbyn and Arlene Foster simultaneously to deliver a no deal hard Brexit in March.

Now that claim is full scale delusional

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Sadly they are just 2 people, I was shocked and surprised at the stance taken by Bercow the other day, It now seems even he is acting impartial and will do everything he can to allow the house to prevent Brexit.
The most powerful 2, Parliament cannot stop a No Deal, not only has Andrea said they are preparing for a Managed No Deal but that Brexit will not be delayed...

Dan72

PI Member
This is your problem.

A Danish politician says something and suddenly its the gospel according to them.

Dan O'Brien says something and it's the gospel according to him.

An Italian politican says something and it's the gospel according to him.

Stop hanging on to every word a politican says

Sure May said she would not call a general election, then she did.

She said she would not delay the WA vote and she did.

Top Bottom