• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot Brexit BREXIT: after 47 years, Britain has left the European Union

• Thread starter Eagle USA
  • Start date
  • Replies 95
  • Views 3K

Was Britain right to leave the EU?

• Yes

Votes: 48 96.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 4.0%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

hehaw hehaw

Deported
Troll
PI Member
PI Member
Wonderful to read Barnier's comments on extending Brexit negotiations. He has a fantastical way of expressing the EU as some sort of reasonable negotiator. When all the while being entirely reasonless except to punish the UK. Bless him, I don't think he will see these negotiations through.

Jasper

Deported
Wonderful to read Barnier's comments on extending Brexit negotiations. He has a fantastical way of expressing the EU as some sort of reasonable negotiator. When all the while being entirely reasonless except to punish the UK. Bless him, I don't think he will see these negotiations through.
Let's hope Irexit is soon behind, from where I'm standing - it can't come soon enough.

the logic of Barnier & the EU ?

its like an unemployed ugly fat bird who thinks she should have the lifestyle of a Footballer's wife.

hehaw hehaw

Deported
Troll
PI Member
PI Member
I doubt Brexit would even make the news headlines these days with the COVID-19 outbreak. How things can change so rapidly.
I can't remember the name of the half-wit who used to post on here that Brexit would never happen but he and his like will be plotting on how to utilize coronavirus so it can be weaponized to undermine Brexit. These people never go away but hopefully, coronavirus will.

hehaw hehaw

Deported
Troll
PI Member
PI Member
the logic of Barnier & the EU ?

its like an unemployed ugly fat bird who thinks she should have the lifestyle of a Footballer's wife.
Well, that will be down to the Germans to finance now. How long the German people will put up with it is anybody's guess.

Top Bottom