• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot Brendan Keenan's "Bleak Omens" for Europe!

Are you glad that this Economics Thread is the Biggest Thread of all on P.irish?

• Total voters
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
You are still posting this old shit? You must be stuck in a time warp!
Of Course

That's the Idea of the Thread.

To illustrate the EZ Crisis continues without Media Coverage :D

It's a long time since you & I Posted here the Night before Brexit, 4 & 1/2 Years...

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Of Course

That's the Idea of the Thread.

To illustrate the EZ Crisis continues without Media Coverage :D

It's a long time since you & I Posted here the Night before Brexit, 4 & 1/2 Years...
Come on- you can do better then that. How about a new poster showing the current bank leaders and PMs?

Olli Rehn

PI Member
The Legacy of the more blameworthy ones cast a "bleaker" Shadow for my Agenda. :geek:
So your way of always posting the same stuff again and again actually confirm Einsteins theory?

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
So your way of always posting the same stuff again and again actually confirm Einsteins theory?

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”
The EU Financial Intel Dudez have to keep coming back to the Thread to see no escape from Instability :Middle Finger:

Olli Rehn

PI Member
Nobody pays any notice to your rants.
I just call in here because I pity you. You are dying for some attention- so here I give you my salute!

OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Nobody pays any notice to your rants.
I just call in here because I pity you. You are dying for some attention- so here I give you my salute!
405K Views Oll!

Get the +1 in 40 Mins :D

Top Bottom