Hot Brendan Keenan's "Bleak Omens" for Europe!

Are you glad that this Economics Thread is the Biggest Thread of all on P.irish?

• Total voters
buy Bitcoin store on Trezor! forget about "cashing out" just HODL for years if you can .. "Token Vision" youtube latest vid .. ( check out Energi coin staking / nodes ) also buy silver / gold

Last edited:

ShumanTheHuman

PI Member
I've been paying attention to Global 3rd Level Rankings for a few years now and the one constant is how poorly EU (non UK - natch) institutions perform. There a few different orgs that produce the rankings but here isd the latest
ARWU World University Rankings 2019 | Academic Ranking of World Universities 2019 | Top 1000 universities | Shanghai Ranking - 2019

You can look at the rankings from the other orgs and the pattern is always the same.
I believe this is shows yet another side to the hubris of the EU and it's supporters and is yet another example of its abject failure. Australia, consistently - if not on this list, has more Top 50 institutions than the EU minus UK. That's a country of less than 20m compared to the ~350m EU pop.

Dublin 4

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium

:Actionsmilie: Nitey nitey "Hey I'm Back" Phobeez :sleepz:

Top Bottom