• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Most Viewed Thread Brendan Keenan's "Bleak Omens" for Europe!

Are you glad that this Economics Thread is the Biggest Thread of all on P.irish?

• Total voters
OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
The only reason this is "the most viewed thread" on the site is because it is marked"the most viewed thread on the site"
first thing anyone does when they happen by is to have a look to see what all the fuss is all about.
It's a self fulfilling prophesy. Then as the numbers grow more it gains even more looks. etc etc. Laugh with tongue out

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
The only reason this is "the most viewed thread" on the site is because it is marked"the most viewed thread on the site"
first thing anyone does when they happen by is to have a look to see what all the fuss is all about.
It's a self fulfilling prophesy. Then as the numbers grow more it gains even more looks. etc etc. Laugh with tongue out
I only got the Most Viewed Tag with 200K Views & was already 8,500 ahead of the Invasion of Europe :smilingimp:

OP
OP
Dublin 4

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
My views aren't counted GD- SH will tell ya that.

I view it as I post but the Thread became big during the Brexit Referendum - if you look at that time, some people in England described it as the "only place to get the truth about the EU".