Breaking: UK To Beg Brussels To extend Article 50

It's not the fault of the Brexiteers, its the remainers who always held the keys. A remainer prime minister, A remainer Parliament and around 200 Brexiteers.

The best option now would be to call for a general election and allow the UK to remove the traitorous self-serving Politicians and replace them with those who are they to comply with the will of the people.
Well the people voted for those MPs. seems like the people's voice is equivocal, hah -hah. :)

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Premium
And miss out on your good self and Dublin4's intellectually stimulating political analysis? What to do, what to do.....
If you have some sort of a crush on D4 ask him out and kiss him. Gobshite.

And miss out on your good self and Dublin4's intellectually stimulating political analysis? What to do, what to do.....
Oh you might miss out on those really serious debates, like Jefferson vs Adams, because I put the little twit on ignore. I am an adult. I don't need to waste my time unless teaching children is my profession. :)

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Oh you might miss out on those really serious debates, like Jefferson vs Adams, because I put the little twit on ignore. I am an adult. I don't need to waste my time unless teaching children is my profession. :)
Defo Shinner connected with that attitude LOL.
More lies, you can't ignore a mod.

Defo Shinner connected with that attitude LOL.
More lies, you can't ignore a mod.
That is an interesting point. A lot of posters think I am a Shinner, and a lot think I am true Blue Unionist. They are all quite stupid. And yes of course you can ignore a Mod. Just click on their avatar, and then go to an option saying "Ignore". You are not very bright, are you?

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Premium
That is an interesting point. A lot of posters think I am a Shinner, and a lot think I am true Blue Unionist. They are all quite stupid. And yes of course you can ignore a Mod. Just click on their avatar, and then go to an option saying "Ignore". You are not very bright, are you?
DUH, you're obviously not very bright are you. It's been raised here before and you're wrong with your bullshit assumptions again Einstein. Press your button all you like.
Perhaps you should read more before thinking you're clever. Like other threads.
I think I'll try that feature out with you because you're an awful opinionated and self righteous arsehole.
Buh bye!

DUH, you're obviously not very bright are you. It's been raised here before and you're wrong with your bullshit assumptions again Einstein. Press your button all you like.
Perhaps you should read more before thinking you're clever. Like other threads.
I think I'll try that feature out with you because you're an awful opinionated and self righteous arsehole.
Buh bye!
See someone about your anger issues. And if they are drink-related, the answer is in your own hands.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
I see that not content in running other forums into ground, the poison is now here intent on doing the same.

Top Bottom