Breaking: UK To Beg Brussels To extend Article 50

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Wow, I think the place is lovely, such a great site. Really, one can say what what wants, even angry foolish gibberish, as you would know. :)
LOL, you types of the opinion you're morally superior and smarter than others don't make me angry at all. It's enjoyable that you show your true colours while of the delusion I give a FF!

Traynor

PI Member
Yup. "Oi you fuckface, didn't you spill my beer?" :)
This place is gas. The homepage looks light something from the twilight zone. One of the mods is clearly an unhinged psycho (I don't know about the others) and auld Warrior here is marching around the forum, telling people he'll meet them in public for a good hiding. I might stick with Boards!

Best of luck Sarah. You'll need it!

LOL, you types of the opinion you're morally superior and smarter than others don't make me angry at all. It's enjoyable that you show your true colours while of the delusion I give a FF!
Well what are your views on OP, I mean the thread title? You could address that and not worry your sweet little head about me. :)

But when the beer is in and you are feeling right proper angry, I suppose you go online and let it all out in a flood of rage and recrimination against a total rando who never did anything to you and furthermore doesn't care if you live or die. :)

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
This place is gas. The homepage looks light something from the twilight zone. One of the mods is clearly an unhinged psycho (I don't know about the others) and auld Warrior here is marching around the forum, telling people he'll meet them in public for a good hiding. I might stick with Boards!

Thank fuck for that. I knew you came from some subhuman shithole echo chamber. F Off back there.

They are fucking idiots, but it is useful to see how idiotic they are. These types will do anything. They are the sort to sell themselves to anyone, and never forget, what these angry, raging little freaks are capable of, if some regime gives them some power.

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Well what are your views on OP, I mean the thread title? You could address that and not worry your sweet little head about me. :)

But when the beer is in and you are feeling right proper angry, I suppose you go online and let it all out in a flood of rage and recrimination against a total rando who never did anything to you and furthermore doesn't care if you live or die. :)
It's nice that you like yourself so much because you have the personality of a septic tank.
Ah, assumptions are the mother of all fuck ups. I don't drink. I just like being non PC with people that think I'm angry.
Awesome, by your lingo you're some gobby Dub bimbo who thinks her opinions are facts and I don't give a F if you live or die either.

Superhans

Administrator
Donator
Kay Burley of Sky News summed it up rather well earlier when she said the UK now has to go cap and hand to Brussels and beg for an extension to article 50

Leading Brexiter Henry Newman told BBC News this evening that no deal is dead and the UK will now beg for an extension to article 50

So much for taking back control, Brussels is in the driving seat.

It's not the fault of the Brexiteers, its the remainers who always held the keys. A remainer prime minister, A remainer Parliament and around 200 Brexiteers.

The best option now would be to call for a general election and allow the UK to remove the traitorous self-serving Politicians and replace them with those who are there to comply with the will of the people.

Last edited:
Top Bottom