Breaking: UK To Beg Brussels To extend Article 50

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
The British political class can't quite fix Remain but they can't leave the EU either, lol.

It's not a fit up as such they are just really dumb people.

It's like watching a lot of stupid, argumentative types failing to get a new widescreen TV installed.

If it was me, I'd have the job done in a week and reacquired India for the Empire while I was at it.

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
Sorry I thought I was dealing with someone who realised the UK was not his country and furthermore it wouldn't do what he wanted it to do. :)
I think you are getting a bit, needy dear. Please direct your posts to others who would be more appreciative of your basic reproductive simulacrums.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
West Brit PI is going to be very shocked. West Brit PI believes Britain never, ever surrenders. :)
You're such a West Brit you crave Political Unions with... eh- Britain... :ROFLMAO:

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
The British political class can't quite fix Remain but they can't leave the EU either, lol.

It's not a fit up as such they are just really dumb people.

It's like watching a lot of stupid, argumentative types failing to get a new widescreen TV installed.

If it was me, I'd have the job done in a week and reacquired India for the Empire while I was at it.
It's not so much as they are dumb but that they treat life firstly as career, party, country. It has been said that MPs are members of the best club in London, and it is.
Brexiteers should have, and might still, resign and call a by-election and stand on as a back me or sack candidate. It would at least give the by-election winner legitimacy on Brexit.

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
How would you feel if the people of Ireland ever used that right to reunify with the United Kingdom?
A highly
My understanding of article 50 is that the UK gave formal notice of its intention to leave the EU on a specific date.
Now all it must do is state that due to circumstances this date is no longer applicable and will give the EU notice of a revised date at an appropriate time.
Thats all.
No permission needed really for an extension.

A Member State which decides to withdraw shall notify the European Council of its intention

NO PERMISSION IS REQUIRED FOR AN EXTENSION OR TO REMAIN.
You're wrong FM if even one country objects to an extension it can't be granted.

Top Bottom