Breaking: Sky News obtains explosive sensitive information relating to Brexit making very grim UK reading

TW Tone

PI Member
The Brits abroad bit is true. They are all gone from Lanzarotti. There are several for sale on my terrace. I would loose money on it now if I sold mine. I wasn't over since March, but I gave it for a week to a friend couple and they told me

How long have you had this 'place' in a town whose name you still can't spell?

TW Tone

PI Member
Good result for Brexit in that Welsh by-election. The Tories got just under 39%, while Brexit got over 10%. Between them, half the poll.

The eurofanatic was elected because of the split Leave vote.
I hope the Tory and Brexit leaderships take note.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
Another serious Brexit issue the BBC has just broken tonight and worryingly Tory Brexiter MP Crispin Blunt told Newsnight he cannot guarantee it will be resolved by Oct 31st but hopes it can.

Scary stuff.

Here is the report.
This is all total arseology.
Private individuals will do whatever needs to be done to get supplies wherever they re required whenever there is demand. Thats the wonder of the free market.

Inefficient inflexible state operators like the NHS should move to one side and leave the supply of Isotopes out to tender the you can be sure as heck that private sector operators will use their ingenuity to see all the Isotopes that are required delivered when they are required where they are required.
They will do anything required - they will use regional airports, helicopters, they will use leased ships operating into small ports, they will track down and identify new suppliers around the world.

The private sector manages to get illegal drugs of every kind freely available everywhere in the country despite the state spending billions and employing tens of thousands to stop them.

darkhorse3

PI Member
*yawn*.. Project Fear Mk II

They even dusted off Mark Carney to make the same fearmongering speech he made before the Referendum.
So why are the Brits now spending an extra £2bn on preparations for the effects of what was previously written off as 'project fear'?

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
Anybody who listens to BBC or Sky should consider that the UK parliament is no longer sovereign with regard to acts of parliament pertaining to Europe. The euroborg have handed that to judges who are remainers in their souls as they realize the euroborg will give them power, and all the goes with it, without the need to get democratic legitimacy. Now, where have we seen this type of decision making before? This is alien to the unwritten British constitution.

blue velvet

PI Member
So why are the Brits now spending an extra £2bn on preparations for the effects of what was previously written off as 'project fear'?

To make it clear to the Eurocrats that they are serious about No Deal. The Eurocrats never believed May was serious about that.

darkhorse3

PI Member
To make it clear to the Eurocrats that they are serious about No Deal. The Eurocrats never believed May was serious about that.
So its just an act? lol
Thats not how the Brits are explaining it

"With 92 days until the UK leaves the European Union it's vital that we intensify our planning to ensure we are ready," said Chancellor Sajid Javid, announcing the move.

"We want to get a good deal that abolishes the anti-democratic backstop. But if we can't get a good deal, we'll have to leave without one.

"This additional £2.1bn will ensure we are ready to leave on 31 October - deal or no-deal."

Dan72

BANNED
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Just gets worse.

Top Bottom