Breaking News: Theresa May rejects no deal Brexit and will request another extension

Dan72

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Mi

Hello little EU employee how are we today?You are missing the point,my friend ,which is that,the EU does not help the poor of Britain,or for that matter any of the poor in EU countries.
Can you please back up your previous point and tell me precisely which EU laws and regulations are causing food banks in the UK?

Plasticpaddy

PI Member
Can you please back up your previous point and tell me precisely which EU laws and regulations are causing food banks in the UK?
No,the EU are not causing food banks and that is not what my point was.If you can't understand what my point was then maybe English isn't your first language.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
It's always a good laugh when Project Dan gets back to his shit stirring. At least the green zealots will be happy with less flying. Now that May is gone, we will have a proper Brexit. The queer fella and his bum boy will have to take it up their back passages like good little irishmen. What is the queer fella, a catcher or a pitcher? Does anybody know? Won't be too long until you irexit after we are out.

Dan72

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's always a good laugh when Project Dan gets back to his shit stirring. At least the green zealots will be happy with less flying. Now that May is gone, we will have a proper Brexit. The queer fella and his bum boy will have to take it up their back passages like good little irishmen. What is the queer fella, a catcher or a pitcher? Does anybody know? Won't be too long until you irexit after we are out.
This chap hasn't an understanding of British or Irish politics.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
lol Brexit latest: Jeremy Corbyn calls off cross-party talks with Theresa May, blaming her 'weakness and instability' top comment
Be afraid Tories and Labour.

Your Brexit betrayal is big but it’s simply the catalyst for the electorate choosing to react now against every betrayal you’ve made over decades.

Illegal wars, giving sovereignty away to the EU, expenses scandal, gold plated public sector pensions, producer led NHS, multiculturalism, political correctness, open borders, Cultural Marxism, degraded military, neutered police, obscene levels of overseas aid and e u contributions, corrupt MPs, allowing virtue signalling to take over the whole state and business apparatus , environmental ideologues determining government policy, demonising the majority while lauding minorities, destroyed state finances, useless civil service.

All the vague irritation, anger, frustration, contempt, disgust, disrespect we have felt at your complete and utter lies, betrayals, arrogance, corruption and incompetence are now being crystallised into something real, tangible.

We are sick of you and we are sick that you have mobilised the media, the state apparatus, the police, the paid for globalist and left wing activists against us.

At the same time there’s a voice articulating those feelings and views politically and that voice is the Brexit Party .

That changes it from a democratic tsunami to Armageddon for the elites and Westminster , an altogether different and permanent thing.

Last edited:
Top Bottom