Breaking News: Theresa May rejects no deal Brexit and will request another extension

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
That doesn't even make sense.

There are many reasons May is frightened of No Deal varying from the unknown,the economy,the union her party and her legacy.
may is fear ridden, hence the "unknown" "the economy" as i stated but you can't understand! "her legacy" lol conservatives are a shadow of themselves thanks to her legacy. flooding the site with nonsense doesn't make you right!

Dan72

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
may is fear ridden, hence the "unknown" "the economy" as i stated but you can't understand! "her legacy" lol conservatives are a shadow of themselves thanks to her legacy. flooding the site with nonsense doesn't make you right!
Was it nonscense for me to post on this site for over a year now no deal would not happen?
Back in January I said the Brits won't leave end of March and got laughed at.

Oh and in detail on here I went into why no deal will not happen,which many journalists are recently giving their reasons why, many of them mirroring the reasons posted on here by me.

I don't do conspiracy or sensationalism so I am usually right, not always, but most of the time.

Dan72

PI Member
This also applies to the no deal diehards on here.

YoungStudent

Donator
PI Member
I want to say well done to @Dan72.

Unlike the bafoon @Dublin 4 who has demonstrated that he knows absolutely nothing when it comes to politics and how the real world works, @Dan72 has had his finger to the pulse of the truth about Brexit and the state of mind of these politicians from the start.

I eagerly await @Dan72 next post on Brexit issues as it relays credibility unlike the mute rousings of @Dublin 4 who only demonstrates his ability to search the internet to post meaningless gifs.

I hope @Dan72 expands on his Brexit threads and opens up more economic threads to help educate those poor unfortunate fools who still hang on to @Dublin 4 economic doom threads. Anytime now hey Dum 4?

Well done @Dan72 , this site is lucky to have you posting here.

Dan72

PI Member

Unlike the bafoon @Dublin 4 who has demonstrated that he knows absolutely nothing when it comes to politics and how the real world works, @Dan72 has had his finger to the pulse of the truth about Brexit and the state of mind of these politicians from the start.

I eagerly await @Dan72 next post on Brexit issues as it relays credibility unlike the mute rousings of @Dublin 4 who only demonstrates his ability to search the internet to post meaningless gifs.

I hope @Dan72 expands on his Brexit threads and opens up more economic threads to help educate those poor unfortunate fools who still hang on to @Dublin 4 economic doom threads. Anytime now hey Dum 4?

Thank You😉

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

Enjoy your Brexit beating Chumpy :Middle Finger:

You cling on to those Smoke & Mirrors whilst Auntie Theresa primes her Children of the Dragon's Teeth for the upcoming Euro Elections Sensation :D

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Was it nonscense for me to post on this site for over a year now no deal would not happen?
Back in January I said the Brits won't leave end of March and got laughed at.

Oh and in detail on here I went into why no deal will not happen,which many journalists are recently giving their reasons why, many of them mirroring the reasons posted on here by me.

I don't do conspiracy or sensationalism so I am usually right, not always, but most of the time.
what you do do is make irrelevant comments to posts: adding unrelated points and waffling on about a fore mentioned nonsense more than is necessary! a narcissist!

Top Bottom