Breaking News.....The Queen arrives in Dublin tomorrow on State Visit - will be guest of President Michael D Higgins

The Field Marshal

PI Member
She ain’t a bad looking bird.

The Dutch are a strange brew but I say ceid mile failte.
She is welcome on my doorstep anytime.

Plasticpaddy

PI Member
I'm sorry but all royalty/monarchy should be banned from Ireland,unless Ireland is united and sovereign.

"Peace and love,and nice picnics,that's what I'm all about."

Joseph Stalin

Notachipanoaktree

PI Member
LAST THURSDAY, in a court in the northern Dutch city of Groningen, a trial took place of a sort that is only supposed to happen in despotic Third World countries. In the dock was writer Graa Boomsma, who penned what is believed to be the first fictional account of the Dutch experience in a brutal colonial war in Indonesia from 1945 to 1950. Also charged was a journalist whose interview with the author deeply angered Dutch war veterans.

Both were charged with tarnishing the honour and good name of Dutch troops by comparing their actions to those of the Nazi SS.

n Besides the Dutch are arseholes.

Reactions: Jim

Plasticpaddy

PI Member
The Dutch royal reptilians are a globo family stepped in bilderberg.

A better type is the guy at the head of Lichtenstein and to a lesser degree the half Irish dude in charge of Monaco.

Modern day monarchy are all cute and cuddly and basically well paid showbiz.In Britain they have never been more popular.I realise that republicans have little chance these days.The propaganda and PR has been most successful.I do not hate individual royalty,but the institution,that is parasitic and undemocratic.I do think that Ireland should make a point of banning monarchy,in Ireland,as a matter of principle.I know,I know I'm dreaming.😊😈

Adam Jensen

PI Member
Modern day monarchy are all cute and cuddly and basically well paid showbiz.In Britain they have never been more popular.I realise that republicans have little chance these days.The propaganda and PR has been most successful.I do not hate individual royalty,but the institution,that is parasitic and undemocratic.I do think that Ireland should make a point of banning monarchy,in Ireland,as a matter of principle.I know,I know I'm dreaming.😊😈
And tied into the House of Lords as well. A cosy little club indeed.

Clanrickard

PI Member
Yes folks yet another Royal Visit to the Emerald Isle is in the offing

Top notch Royals too - the Real Deal!

WOW!:love:

The Netherlands' Queen Máxima and King Willem-Alexander are preparing for a visit this week, with the royal pair arriving tomorrow after President Michael D Higgins invited them in an effort to buoy relations between the two countries.

It will be their first time in Ireland, and the first time Irish fashion fans will get a glimpse at Queen Máxima's impeccable style, which is already celebrated across Europe.

res/
I would.

De Valera used the Church to make himself a de facto Monarch.

And consequently Ireland was never even close to the idea of a Republic from the Ancient Greeks.

We must enshrine 'freedom of speech' and 'separation of religion from the State' in a new constitution.

Reactions: Jim

GodsDog

PI Member
How much will this posh bitch's pointless little Irish holiday cost us?

Top Bottom