Breaking News -Fire breaks out at hotel to be used as Direct Provision centre on Leitrim-Roscommon border

Threads
I cannot see what concern this is of yours seen as you are in America and you make no contribution here
what bollix.
Like asking why do Irish people care about Palestine considering they don't live there.
The people forcing Irish Replacement ( Soros. Juncker. Globalist etc) don't live in Ireland either, but you say not a peep about that interference

Threads
Was there anybody arrested for the last attack on the direct provision centre ?

If nobody is arrested for these attacks then it would point to an inside job/false flag.

The ironic thing is that these sort of attacks could actually play into the hands of the pro immigration crowd.

GodsDog

PI Member
Threads
The government need to be responsive to the concerns of locals and end this EU driven rural migrant seeding policy
or else someone will end up being badly hurt or killed. Nobody wants that.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Donator
Threads
Very racist of you there ya hypocritical fuckin moron. As I said earlier, what a spastic!
Ah now stop. I believe Napper to be an OK guy who would like to help him fellow human. However, he might be distraught as he realizes that bringing these people here into a hostile environment is a colossal mistake. It is clear to all now that after the first incidence of sexual assault or crime by these people will see a very violent reaction.

I expect that many decent people pushing for settling these people are now going to reverse their positions if they really care and not put them in harms way.

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Threads
Ah now stop. I believe Napper to be an OK guy who would like to help him fellow human. However, he might be distraught as he realizes that bringing these people here into a hostile environment is a colossal mistake. It is clear to all now that after the first incidence of sexual assault or crime by these people will see a very violent reaction.

I expect that many decent people pushing for settling these people are now going to reverse their positions if they really care and not put them in harms way.
Nope, he’s a thoroughbred spastic. The only way they’ll learn is by being told enough and they realise the fact. It would be a hell of a lot worse for it if it was in front of me carrying on like that.
The neck to come on here calling everyone racist to feel important and superior and it pulls that out of the bag then.

Top Bottom