Breaking News -Fire breaks out at hotel to be used as Direct Provision centre on Leitrim-Roscommon border

Catalpa

PI Member
Fire breaks out at hotel to be used as Direct Provision centre on Leitrim-Roscommon border

The Resistance spreads ….

EMERGENCY SERVICES ARE attending the scene of a fire at the Shannon Key West hotel in Rooskeyon the Leitrim/Roscommon border.

The fire broke out shortly before 8pm, and a garda spokesman confirmed that investigations would begin as soon as the fire is extinguished.
Fire breaks out at hotel to be used as Direct Provision centre on Leitrim-Roscommon border

While I personally don't approve of Arson its inevitable that if the People are not listened to

- then some people will take the Law into their own hands.....

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator

The Resistance spreads ….

EMERGENCY SERVICES ARE attending the scene of a fire at the Shannon Key West hotel in Rooskeyon the Leitrim/Roscommon border.

The fire broke out shortly before 8pm, and a garda spokesman confirmed that investigations would begin as soon as the fire is extinguished.

While I personally don't approve of Arson its inevitable that i the People are not listened to

- then some people will take the Law into their own hands.....

Allah U Akbar :cool:

i hope the hotel was empty.

i also disapprove of arson and State totalitarian disregard for the democratic wishes of the irish people.

will this all have a knock-on effect on getting Insurance/Finance for a direct provision centre ? maybe Merkel will need to get out the chequebook ? and i reckon the EU coffers will be bottomless such is their determination to Colonise and Plant our country.

if the irish burned 100 direct provision centres.....the powers that be will just keep signing cheques and replacing the DP centres.

until we get the type of leadership currently in Poland/Hungary the colonisation will continue.

The Brits brutalized us for 800 years in spite of all the burnings, skirmishes, minor-battles, printing-press rebellions and 'dare i say' keyboard warrior sulking between cans of Heineken.

we need a Trump in the Dail.

Last edited:

BrightFuture

PI Member
I can't wait to hear the kevetching on the radio tomorrow.
Total panic stations now as they will have to pay a fortune to insure and guard these direct plantation staging outposts after this.

The ghosts of the men of the flying columns are stalking the land.

Last edited:
Top Bottom