Poll Breaking Bad V Better Call Saul - are you a Walty or a Sauly?

Breaking Bad V Better Call Saul - are you a Walty or a Sauly?

• Total voters

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads

Two of my favourite pieces from my favourite Shows

I loved Breaking Bad that bit more - I'm a Walty :D

How bout you?​

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Funnily enough I am currently in the process of watching Better Call Saul, Im at the half way point of the third series.
So far I prefer Breaking Bad.

Threads
Private message me, if you wish to continue this, or we'll have trouble. I just wanted to make a point.

To respond, though, it is true I am unwell, like all of us, sandwiched between Marx and Herzl. Private message me, if you would like to know more. We will get banned, otherwise. Nothing to see here, moderators.

BURNOUT

PI Member
Threads
Different style of shows but enjoyed both. I like some of these prequel shows and a lot can be done with good writers and imagination. FTWD v TWD is another.

Another great one is Black Sails https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2375692/?ref_=nv_sr_1 which is the prequel to the Treasure Island (Robert L Stephenson) book and has a young Long John Silver, Billy Bones and a lot of the characters we meet twenty years later in TI. It's bawdy and brilliant well worth a watch if you like that genre of Vikings, Norsemen, Borgias etc.

Another good one as I am here is La Peste . https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5868826/?ref_=nv_sr_1 a Spanish series set in Seville at the time of the plague with a murder twist (In the name of the Rose).

The OD

PI Member
Threads
Private message me, if you wish to continue this, or we'll have trouble. I just wanted to make a point.

To respond, though, it is true I am unwell, like all of us, sandwiched between Marx and Herzl. Private message me, if you would like to know more. We will get banned, otherwise. Nothing to see here, moderators.
I'd suggest you stick to the topic of the OP.

For the record, between Saul or Walt, I'd choose Mike everytime. His story is so much more interesting that Saul/Jimmys.

Karloff

PI Member
Threads
Love them both (ok i will go with BB) but fair play to AMC for creating another top class show in Better Call Saul. BCS is more slow burn, acting based with some truly glorious cinematography whereas Breaking Bad was faster paced.

For the record, between Saul or Walt, I'd choose Mike everytime. His story is so much more interesting that Saul/Jimmys.
Mike's character is great, you can never work out if he is good or evil - he gives indications of both. I would say corrupted.

Top Bottom