Member Self Moderates Brón ar an mBás - Comrade Robert Mugabe ar Shlí na Fírinne

page61

PI Member
Basically a black racist of the very worst sort.
Why do you support such monsters?
To be truthful, I support him because the British were/are far worse .
I do not think it is racist for natives to come first in their own country . I believe that the Africans own Africa, they should rule Africa and they should do so without interference from the colonial powers . I dont subscribe to this "New" idea that the world belongs to everyone . I think that agenda is all about the money and business .

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Soraidh Slán leat a Laoch Cróga

Fairwell Brave Soldier

The Mortal Remains of His Excellency have been moved to Rufaro Stadium in Harare to allow the hundreds of thousands of people who want to pay their respects to do so. The funeral will be conducted tomorrow, Sunday the 15th of September, and His Excellency's body, tired from the ceaseless struggle for the sake of his people, will be laid to rest in The National Heroes Acre.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

The Vice President of Cuba, Inés María Chapman, signs the Book of Condolences in Hararre for His Excellency. By the late 1980s, Cuba had a fighting force of half a million men in Southern Africa fighting Apartheid. Over 10,000 Cuban soldiers suffered Martyrdom in that noble struggle.

Cuban Vice President arrives in Zimbabwe for Mugabe Funeral

Top Bottom