Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Boycott China!

Karloff

PI Member
whoever invests in india will make a big killing in the next 10 years, they are catching up with china population wise
All those greens who told us to have small families that this was the way were deceiving us. Evidence shows population is power, in this world if there are too many living in your country you can send them to Europe or America or elsewhere, Nigeria is happily doing this and so are India and China and it will make them powerful in the long run.

It shouldn't a country with too many people who doesn't care should not be allowed send anybody to be burdens on other countries but the Chinese diaspora will give it influence and even act as a source for spies and when they send money home they get a real dividend out of it.

The way open borders works is it does not pay to be responsible to the planet and the future instead compete with other races, overbreed, spread out and conquer. This is also the way of the Muslim world and the Orthodox Jewish world.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
All those greens who told us to have small families that this was the way were deceiving us. Evidence shows population is power, in this world if there are too many living in your country you can send them to Europe or America or elsewhere, Nigeria is happily doing this and so are India and China and it will make them powerful in the long run.

It shouldn't a country with too many people who doesn't care should not be allowed send anybody to be burdens on other countries but the Chinese diaspora will give it influence and even act as a source for spies and when they send money home they get a real dividend out of it.

The way open borders works is it does not pay to be responsible to the planet and the future instead compete with other races, overbreed, spread out and conquer. This is also the way of the Muslim world and the Orthodox Jewish world.

Population has always been power. That's why the English Régime was so worried about the size of the Irish population in the 19th Century - and was determined to "cull" us.

Karloff

PI Member
Population has always been power. That's why the English Régime was so worried about the size of the Irish population in the 19th Century - and was determined to "cull" us.
Indians alone send back 80 billion to their mother country every year. For the Chinese it has to be similar or perhaps even greater. This is big business.

The English made a mistake of sending us to the US however, that bit them on the backside - it made it very difficult for them to ever in the future make a 'final solution' however plantation may achieve that.

TW Tone

PI Member
I have just about had it with China.

Is there any dirtier nastier country? I've never been, but I had students who spent a year studying in China and they came back regaling me with stories of how dirty the Chinese are. These people are Not Like Us.
Now China's filthy living and eating habits are causing a threat to the health of the world.

But that's not my point in writing. I want to draw attention to a disgusting and moronic practice of Chinese 'medicine'.
I own two donkeys, and have them tucked in well against the recent rains--they hate muddy fields. They are smart animals, though passive.
So I am nauseated by this:

Black & Trans

PI Member
Restricted
I have just about had it with China.

Is there any dirtier nastier country? I've never been, but I had students who spent a year studying in China and they came back regaling me with stories of how dirty the Chinese are. These people are Not Like Us.
Now China's filthy living and eating habits are causing a threat to the health of the world.

But that's not my point in writing. I want to draw attention to a disgusting and moronic practice of Chinese 'medicine'.
I own two donkeys, and have them tucked in well against the recent rains--they hate muddy fields. They are smart animals, though passive.
So I am nauseated by this:

I am sure China is quaking at out Sinophobia and that of your donkeyish students, wtf they were doing in China. Chinese are 1 in 4 of the world's population and hygiene is as varied as the Irish, who seem to like the crap the Triads sell them in their restaurants.
Any idea why Indians put lots of spice in their food?

TW Tone

PI Member
I am sure China is quaking at out Sinophobia and that of your donkeyish students, wtf they were doing in China. Chinese are 1 in 4 of the world's population and hygiene is as varied as the Irish, who seem to like the crap the Triads sell them in their restaurants.
Any idea why Indians put lots of spice in their food?

My students were doing their Year Abroad in China.
Maybe you need to do a year abroad somewhere. Better still, a decade abroad. You're an ignoramus.
And don't talk from a position of ignorance. I haven't been to China, but I have lived on Saipan. There were lots of restaurants on the island.
The Japanee restaurants were as a rule clean, the Chinese restaurants were almost invariably dirty.
Or have the wit to look at the high proportion of Chinese restaurants closed or censured for dirt every month in Ireland.
You ass (sorry, donkeys)--hygiene matters, no matter what you think.

Black & Trans

PI Member
Restricted
My students were doing their Year Abroad in China.
Maybe you need to do a year abroad somewhere. Better still, a decade abroad. You're an ignoramus.
And don't talk from a position of ignorance. I haven't been to China, but I have lived on Saipan. There were lots of restaurants on the island.
The Japanee restaurants were as a rule clean, the Chinese restaurants were almost invariably dirty.
Or have the wit to look at the high proportion of Chinese restaurants closed or censured for dirt every month in Ireland.
You ass (sorry, donkeys)--hygiene matters, no matter what you think.
At least I am not Sinophobic. I was with both Chinese and Japanese as recently as yesterday.
Saipan huh? A GI brat? Are they proud of all the rapes they do in Okinawa?
Chinese cuisine goes from next to nothing to sky high. Would you like to know how much a (paid for) meal I had in HK cost? Gerry Adams certainly couldn't afford it on his AIW.
Cut out the racism and Sinophobia. UIS bigots switch from hating "Jap" to hating "Chinks". Such a horrible bunch of savages.

GodsDog

Staff member
Premium
PI Member
I can find nothing from Amnesty International Ireland on this topic.
Could it be that Colm O'Gorman has nothing to say about the single largest number of prisoners of conscience since the Holocaust?

Surely not.
The US has the highest per capita prison population on earth.

Higher than China,
Higher than North Korea,
Higher than Russia.

Top Bottom