Borrisokane says yes/no/maybe to asylum seekers

Vote 4 Change

PI Member

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Interesting how a solicitor would be promoting illegal immigrants. €€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Tipperary solicitor Michael Collins said it was a wonderful opportunity for the community to demonstrate what is best about rural Ireland.
Mr Collins urged people to show compassion and kindness towards the new arrivals - and to show they were welcome to the proud Tipperary community.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Compassion ,Tolerance and Charity were once our virtues.
They are now our Greatest Weakness and cynically used to exploit us by people who profit from this Replacement policy, especially the Gombeen Landlords and Asylum Lawyers.
Add the politicians who Love importing non Christian new voters to keep themselves in power. Add IBEC to the list. For those illegals that do work it gives fresh meat to keep wages down.
what do we, the tax payer get?
What’s in it for us??
Only more suffering for us and our future generations.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
We don’t want this to be Oughterard 2.0,” says Bryan Cribbin, one of the organisers of the Ballinamore demonstration.
When Barrett started to speak at the meeting, “30 to 40 people got up and walked out,” says Donnelly, who was acting secretary.
“Basically, he was trying to hijack it,” says Bevan-Hanger. “But that was the turning point. When his supporters turned up at the bridge on Saturday with their banner, they were told by several people, ‘Get out.’ We don’t want this.”

bells of shandon

PI Member
Irish Times, the FG/FF regime propaganda yellow rag. Last time I seen it, it was cut in squares and hanging on a nail in the outside bog.

P

pawpatrol

Non Registered Member
I read the article and I am left with the distinct impression that the people of Borrisokane are in the driving seat as to the numbers and the composition of arrivals.

This is a win for them.

I assume they have probably been told not to alert the rest of the country to their tactics.

Top Bottom