Boris Johnson to ask Queen to suspend Parliament

Saul Goodman

A bloody nice bloke!
PI Member
The smugness from remain scum seems to be increasing is this fake nervous embarrassed bravado or do they genuinely think they have it in the bag and have stopped brexit?

TW Tone

PI Member
The smugness from remain scum seems to be increasing is this fake nervous embarrassed bravado or do they genuinely think they have it in the bag and have stopped brexit?

You have to agree that Boris has been off balance all week.

I am hoping that a weekend's rest, a few drinks and a cuddle from his mistress will bring him back refreshed on Monday.

Saul Goodman

A bloody nice bloke!
PI Member
You have to agree that Boris has been off balance all week.

I am hoping that a weekend's rest, a few drinks and a cuddle from his mistress will bring him back refreshed on Monday.

or else he will be dead in a ditch :say What?: Remember David Kelly weapons inspector

blue velvet

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Johnson is so much more likeable and fun than May. The 'dead in a ditch' comment was classic.

I do believe the Remoaners are scared shitless of facing him in an election.

The Remoaner campaign against Dominic Cummings in the media is also verging on the hysterical.

They see that Cummings is effective and serious about leaving the EU and want him out.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Johnson is so much more likeable and fun than May. The 'dead in a ditch' comment was classic.

I do believe the Remoaners are scared shitless of facing him in an election.

The Remoaner campaign against Dominic Cummings in the media is also verging on the hysterical.

They see that Cummings is effective and serious about leaving the EU and want him out.
that they are rejecting an election is electoral gold for the Tories... afraid to face the country? They are everything that the EU is about. They are going the right way about radicalizing alot of people who wont give a damn now about democracy and the rule of law, but seek out ways of fucking the system every which way they can

blue velvet

PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I thought Moran last night was particularly obnoxious. She just wants to crush the votes of 17.4 million. No shame, no apology.

Tice put it to her that she was 'against democracy'.

How the fuck can this Party call themselves 'Liberals' or 'Democrats' ?

When challenged on it, she started going on about being 'internationalist' and of course muh Climate Change.

Progressives see the EU as the way of dealing with the Climate Change issue and they simply want those 17.4 million votes crushed.

Those people simply gave the wrong answer in the view of Moran and the Lib Dems.

In this respect, she's the same as our Political Elite who outsourced policy-making to the EU long ago.

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
I hope Boris and Nigel have archived that. Will be useful to recycle during an election campaign.

I shouldn't comment on physical appearance but isn't that woman quite porcine? Right-wing Labour are a particularly unattractive lot. Ferret-face Alastair Campbell, for example.
I would just describe her as a fat pig.

hehaw hehaw

PI Member
I thought Moran last night was particularly obnoxious. She just wants to crush the votes of 17.4 million. No shame, no apology.

Tice put it to her that she was 'against democracy'.

How the fuck can this Party call themselves 'Liberals' or 'Democrats' ?

When challenged on it, she started going on about being 'internationalist' and of course muh Climate Change.

Progressives see the EU as the way of dealing with the Climate Change issue and they simply want those 17.4 million votes crushed.

Those people simply gave the wrong answer in the view of Moran and the Lib Dems.

In this respect, she's the same as our Political Elite who outsourced policy-making to the EU long ago.
I have reached the stage where I would not care for her, her family or friends if she were brutally murdered, but remember this, she and her ilk were born that way.

darkhorse3

PI Member
So he is dragging in the 94 year old Queen to make a speech pretending there is a new Parliament about to commence.
Meantime he is calling for a new general election
What an utter fuckwit

Top Bottom