Boris Johnson faces Tory Party inquiry into anti Burqa remarks.

D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member
I like Boris Johnson - mainly because he winds up the establishment liberals so much. I hope he doesn't apologise. His comments were harmless.

se0samh

PI Member
Threads
I'm sorry bi
Something that never gets discussed almost is that a huge reason for a lot of the problems between Muslims and the indigenous community in the UK has been the nose dive into utter degeneracy starting in the 1990s in earnest of extremely many of the "White British" to which in many ways the Muslim community has reacted to in understandable at least for me clumsy and even bad ways most of the time, sometimes though in appalling ways which I don't find understandable at all. Boris Johnson would have been completely on the money if after making his burka comment saying that it also pains his heart to see full blooded English white girls dressed on a night out like street hookers from some North American ghetto falling around the place intoxicated. That would have opened up the type of discussion we need to be having.
I'm sorry, but I don't get what you mean here...I would also like to refer back to a previous post where you said that Muslim women were making powerful statements by their choice of dress...surely that's allowed....I hear people complaining all the time about freedom of speech...

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
I'm sorry bi

I'm sorry, but I don't get what you mean here...I would also like to refer back to a previous post where you said that Muslim women were making powerful statements by their choice of dress...surely that's allowed....I hear people complaining all the time about freedom of speech...
They reacted increasingly by walling themselves off as much as possible and also embracing increasingly full on interpretations of Islam, the Shia have being trying to clumsily back peddle on this having a minority seen the increasing hate directed at them by the Sunni community and also the wider public as have middle class Sunnis if we are going to be just- that said I despise the Quillam Institute as much as any Muslim worth their salt does, preaching against homosexualist ideology does not an extremist make. I don't value freedom of speech at all- I support people demanding it now because I don't want people such as Mercurial doing the censoring. I have never had any "Democratic values".

ted08

PI Member
Threads
I like Boris Johnson - mainly because he winds up the establishment liberals so much. I hope he doesn't apologise. His comments were harmless.
Water off a ducks back as far as I'm concerned, it's the move against him by his enemies within the tory party that's interesting.

Threads
Water off a ducks back as far as I'm concerned, it's the move against him by his enemies within the tory party that's interesting.
Can't say I'm well up on the Tory's internals, but I assume Boris is the main if not only current viable candidate to, ahem, up end May...

D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member
Indeed. There's a real hatred among remainers for poor old Boris.

se0samh

PI Member
Threads
They reacted increasingly by walling themselves off as much as possible and also embracing increasingly full on interpretations of Islam, the Shia have being trying to clumsily back peddle on this having a minority seen the increasing hate directed at them by the Sunni community and also the wider public as have middle class Sunnis if we are going to be just- that said I despise the Quillam Institute as much as any Muslim worth their salt does, preaching against homosexualist ideology does not an extremist make. I don't value freedom of speech at all- I support people demanding it now because I don't want people such as Mercurial doing the censoring. I have never had any "Democratic values".

That seems a tad hypocritical....I support freedom of speech and democracy...I'd draw the line at some things...obvious coat-trailing and shouting fire in a crowded public place when there is no fire for example...but little else...and as for democracy...I'd extend it further, if I could...though not with endless plebiscites...

ted08

PI Member
Threads
Can't say I'm well up on the Tory's internals, but I assume Boris is the main if not only current viable candidate to, ahem, up end May...
I'd say so. The question is of timing, whether it would be a poisoned chalice and whether there'd be a tory split? May clinging to power and avoid a split seems to be her only actual positions, everything else depends on who she was last talking to

Threads
Something that never gets discussed almost is that a huge reason for a lot of the problems between Muslims and the indigenous community in the UK has been the nose dive into utter degeneracy starting in the 1990s in earnest of extremely many of the "White British" to which in many ways the Muslim community has reacted to in understandable at least for me clumsy and even bad ways most of the time, sometimes though in appalling ways which I don't find understandable at all. Boris Johnson would have been completely on the money if after making his burka comment saying that it also pains his heart to see full blooded English white girls dressed on a night out like street hookers from some North American ghetto falling around the place intoxicated. That would have opened up the type of discussion we need to be having.
Would you ever fook off you deluded twat.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
Would you ever fook off you deluded twat.
I am friends with Muslims in Britain as in actual friends who talk about real stuff with each other. Deport all the Muslims and you would still be left with huge problems in Britain. That is just reality.

Threads
I'd say so. The question is of timing, whether it would be a poisoned chalice and whether there'd be a tory split? May clinging to power and avoid a split seems to be her only actual positions, everything else depends on who she was last talking to
If she does well or better at the next election Boris is toast, but if he gets her out now and he tanks at the next election he's toast...

Threads
I am friends with Muslims in Britain as in actual friends who talk about real stuff with each other. Deport all the Muslims and you would still be left with huge problems in Britain. That is just reality.
You are as full of sh1t here as you are on the other site. You are a pathetic Xenophobic bitch with a superiority complex.

Top Bottom