Boris Johnson faces Tory Party inquiry into anti Burqa remarks.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
You are as full of sh1t here as you are on the other site. You are a pathetic Xenophobic bitch with a superiority complex.
Don't you mean homophobic? I don't have the same problems with Blacks and people from the Middle East that you do.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
That seems a tad hypocritical....I support freedom of speech and democracy...I'd draw the line at some things...obvious coat-trailing and shouting fire in a crowded public place when there is no fire for example...but little else...and as for democracy...I'd extend it further, if I could...though not with endless plebiscites...
Look at the gobshytes who DUP despite it's corruption and at this stage self-destructive tribalist trolling in Ulster- you honestly believe that they should have political rights?

It would be hypocritical if I claimed that I actually believed in Free Speech.

Look at the gobshytes who DUP despite it's corruption and at this stage self-destructive tribalist trolling in Ulster- you honestly believe that they should have political rights?

It would be hypocritical if I claimed that I actually believed in Free Speech.

Apart from the obvious...freedom of speech is also useful for knowing what your opponents are thinking and doing...if they go underground you could be in for a surprise...as for political rights...denial of them worked well in the North...didn't it...

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
Apart from the obvious...freedom of speech is also useful for knowing what your opponents are thinking and doing...if they go underground you could be in for a surprise...as for political rights...denial of them worked well in the North...didn't it...
The Freemasonic order of Stormont I was intrinsically evil. Whether denial of political rights is right or wrong depends on the context. Should the likes of Captain Zacariah and Arlene Foster be allowed to steer Ulster into massive inter-tribal blood letting because of "Democratic values"? No they shouldn't be.

The Freemasonic order of Stormont I was intrinsically evil. Whether denial of political rights is right or wrong depends on the context. Should the likes of Captain Zacariah and Arlene Foster be allowed to steer Ulster into massive inter-tribal blood letting because of "Democratic values"? No they shouldn't be.

Of course not...one person's/groups rights don't trump another person's/ groups rights..

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
So Homosexuals don't even exist? there be a lot of relieved boyo's on here...
Do you remember when that beautiful, beautiful man in every single way Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told a Seppo reporter that "we don't have homosexuals in Iran in the way you do" which sent the "Western" media into hysterics? If you want to see the general Islamic attitude to the homosexual question the below discussion program is a good place to start- the first video shows the best bit, the Muslima who looks either Yemeni or Iraqi really pummels the Pakistani drag queen;

Do you remember when that beautiful, beautiful man in every single way Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told a Seppo reporter that "we don't have homosexuals in Iran in the way you do" which sent the "Western" media into hysterics? If you want to see the general Islamic attitude to the homosexual question the below discussion program is a good place to start- the first video shows the best bit, the Muslima who looks either Yemeni or Iraqi really pummels the Pakistani drag queen;

No I must have missed that, was it a Tuesday? as i get my nails done...

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
A. My Muslim friends don’t believe any such thing.
And
B. If they did, like you, they’d be wrong too
Yeah but are they observant as opposed to just people from a Muslim background Muslims? Also have you asked them or are just presuming? Muslims will go along with stupid things that indigenous Europeans say rather than argue with them about them often. By the way fifty five per cent of British Muslims surveyed want homosexual activity made illegal and can better believe that among those who don't they still see it as very scummy.

Top Bottom