Book Review: Ailtirí na hAiséirghe - Architects of the Resurrection

George Dillon

PI Member
There's quite a few on this forum that could be the grandchildren of, or 'disciples' taking
the mantle upon themselves, of the 'pure Irish', fascist, racist, Republican, Nazi loving
Ailtirí na hAiséirghe. :sick:

How would you know? You never heard of Ailtiri na hAiseiri till today and you're not able to understand that TV program.

Anglophile

PI Member
Francis Stuart was bonking Ms James in Berlin, After the Reic fell, James, a Brit, escaped the hangman's rope, made it to Ireland, changed her name to Roisin ni Mheara, became fluent in Gaelic, won prizes writing in Irish defending Hitler and the lads. Interesting time
Must have been when the anti Semite wasn't beating Iseult Gonne.......:sick:

Dublin Stan

PI Member
How would you know? You never heard of Ailtiri na hAiseiri till today and you're not able to understand that TV program.
Know what? I read the book. Dublin City Library have two copies on hold and two out to lend. Guedss what. You are blocked as you are trolling.

George Dillon

PI Member
Know what? I read the book. Dublin City Library have two copies on hold and two out to lend. Guedss what. You are blocked as you are trolling.

You need to get your reading glasses on and don't be a fool. I was responding to Anglophile. Read more carefully.
And apologize.

George Dillon

PI Member
Who made this guy Dublinstan a moderator? He hasn't been a week on this site.
What's that about?

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Francis Stuart was bonking Ms James in Berlin, After the Reic fell, James, a Brit, escaped the hangman's rope, made it to Ireland, changed her name to Roisin ni Mheara, became fluent in Gaelic, won prizes writing in Irish defending Hitler and the lads. Interesting time
Madeleine was a German who never changed her name to Roisin Ni Mheara. Where are you getting that from?

Dublin Stan

PI Member
Evidence Francis Stuart had sex with her or was involved with her even?
Francis Stuart roisin ni mheara - Google Search
As you MAY know, there are a lot of doubts about Stuart's versions. Now, I don't know why I am being subjected to this inquisition. Would you like to switch to the Irish lady who shot the Duce and was incarcerated by the Brits? Ni Mheara was a colourful character as was Stuart and his brood but, as I said in my first post, their foibles are not my primary focus. There are, as I said, interesting and somewhat authoritative books written on this entire sub genre.

Top Bottom